First unveiled at MWC 2018 in Barcelona, the Nokia 7 Plus was positioned as the mid-range device in HMD Global's 2018 portfolio of Nokia phones. The portfolio consists of the flagship Nokia 8 Sirocco, the upper mid-range Nokia 7 Plus, the lower mid-range/budget Nokia 6.1, and the entry-level Nokia 1 Android Go phone.
Although the power maybe slightly disappointing, users will be treated to a pure software experience via Android One. And so the manufacturer is putting the Nokia X6's global sales to a vote, asking on Twitter if they should make it available outside of China.
In case the rumors are true, then it is expected that the global variant of Nokia X6 will soon be launched in India as well, much to the delight of the Nokia buffs. The smartphone packs a full-screen display with a notch is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 mobile platform and features a dual camera setup among others.
This double snapper allows the Sirocco to offer 2x optical zoom as it includes both a 12MP main and 13MP telephoto cameras.
Additionally, a leaked image of a Nokia 3 (2018) smartphone has been doing its round on social media, indicating that a launch may be imminent. It bears a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
The phones are made of aluminum bricks and considered the best in toughness.
Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Nokia X6 has a display size of 5.8-inches with a PPI density of 435. We cannot exclude the possibility that Nokia might return to life the device 8800 Sirocco, a legendary slider, to which Russia has developed a special love, especially in the male population.
Inspired by the rich design heritage of Nokia phones, the Nokia 8 Sirocco's elegant design and compact style is the ideal blend of precise craftsmanship and purposeful innovation. There is a 3800mAh battery with support for fast charging. For taking selfies, the Nokia 7 Plus comes with a 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Así se preparará la Selección Colombia para el Mundial de Rusia 2018
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Ejército ecuatoriano busca a militar desaparecido en frontera con Colombia
- Parlamentarios ingresan proyecto para que apellido materno pueda ir primero — Ley Gala
- PGJ indaga asesinato de colombiano en Viaducto
- Estados Unidos impone sanciones a jefe del Banco Central de Irán
- Cambiasso formaría parte del cuerpo técnico de Pekerman
- Presos políticos en Venezuela continúa la toma de la cárcel "El Helicoide"
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016