"When you look at Roma's team, it doesn't strike fear into you, but they're going to be the team that doesn't mind making it ugly, whereas there other two would have tried to outplay Liverpool, which suits them".
Trailing on aggregate 4-1, the heavy underdogs came up big at home with a 3-0 win to shock tournament-favorite Barcelona on away goals, 4-4.
Zinedine Zidane's side have conquered the continent in each of the last two seasons, and three times in four years.
Who'll emerge victorious? Who'll book a spot in the final of the Champions League at Kiev?
The semi-final clash will be the 15 times both team will be trading tackles in the Champions League with Real Madrid winning 7 of the games and Bayern winning 6 as they have just one draw.
The UEFA Champions League semi-final draw took place this afternoon.
Roma may lack the star power of their last four rivals, but the Italians underlined their quality by recovering from a 4-1 first leg deficit to eliminate Barcelona with a stunning 3-0 success in the second leg on Tuesday.
"Football is about speed, running, crossing and shooting and not endless dribbles, even if the Spaniards have changed the way they play their football now".
Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool side will host Roma at Anfield on April 24 in their first match.
The Bavarians defeated Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu the last time they meet 2-1 in the Champions League on April 18, 2017. Jari Litmanen and Emile Heskey were the scorers.
Roma are fourth in Serie A - 21 points behind leaders Juventus.
Sergio Ramos will play in Real Madrid's next Champions League match after all.
"It was a very long game and it serves as a lesson that in football nothing is guaranteed and that we have to fight until the end", Ronaldo said.
With Captain Ramos returning, their defensive woes should be resolved and it will be a long time before they start conceding 3 goals again.
"Thank God Rome is still Rome".
- Papa Francisco pide justicia y paz para Siria
- Solicita el PRI Estatal al INE cancele Asamblea Informativa de Corral
- The Weeknd estrena video de su sencillo 'Call Out My Name'
- Por cuarta vez en el año, aumentan el precio de los cigarrillos
- Las confesiones de Neymar que humanizan a Messi
- ACP podría destituir a capitanes de remolcador que paralizaron tránsitos
- No hay consenso regional sobre Venezuela aún — Marco Rubio
- Trump says 'I fight back' in Russia probe — The Latest
- El Papa 'profundamente perturbado' por la falta de respuesta en Siria
- Hoy se prevén tormentas fuertes y mucho calor en estos estados