This Iranian analyst went on to say that in general, it seems the two sides are trying to have the situation under control. "We are continuing to assess intelligence and are engaged in conversations with our partners and allies".
"Our strategy remains the same as a year ago", he said.
One official did say that the jamming is having an operational impact on military operations in Syria.
Later Thursday he was noncommittal.
Trump and May agreed "on the need to deter the further use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime", May's office said without providing details on what steps might be taken.
The evacuations are part of a negotiated withdrawal reached last weekend for Douma, the final holdout in the rebels' former stronghold of Eastern Ghouta outside Damascus. Instead, the president tweeted that he's cooperating with the probe.
He added: "We know for certain that between April 3 and April 6 the so-called White Helmets were seriously pressured from London to speed up the provocation that they were preparing". Initial reports indicated the use of chlorine gas, possibly in addition to the nerve agent Sarin.
Share with Us - We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article, and smart, constructive criticism.
President Donald Trump has in recent days raged against Syria and the regime of President Bashar Assad for a suspected chemical attack that killed dozens on Saturday.
The Eurocontrol warning on its website did not specify the origin of any potential missile threat.
The rising tension over the Douma attack demonstrates the volatile nature of the Syrian civil war, which started in March 2011 as an anti-Assad uprising, but is now a proxy conflict involving a number of world and regional powers and a myriad of insurgent groups. It is unlikely that President Trump, despite his sensational statements on a withdrawal from eastern Syria, will follow up on his own announcement.
Russia's U.N. ambassador urged the United States and its allies Thursday to avoid a military strike on Syria, saying the goal was to avert a wider war. The politician, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak about secret military movements, said the atmosphere and U.S. statements hint at a possible strike, "but there are no indications on the ground so far".
Mattis seemed to acknowledge those qualms, however.
- Persiste el frío en Mendoza pero mejorará este fin de semana — Pronóstico
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Decenas de gansos muertos caen del cielo en EEUU (Fotos)
- Rosana Bertone apoyó a Eduardo Fellner tras su detención
- Asesinato de periodistas de El Comercio estremece reunión de la SIP
- Vecinos matan a niño de 3 años en Huimanguillo, Tabasco
- Investigan como feminicidio muerte de candidata del PVEM
- Las preguntas más insólitas sobre Facebook que recibió Mark Zuckerberg
- Confirman muerte de los periodistas secuestrados en Ecuador
- Paredes: "Me gustaría que Barroso fuera convocado"