Improvements made to the camera and the camera app are the Galaxy S9's big selling points. Its major features are Slow motion camera, improved biometrics and amazing lowlight technology which is the new innovation.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and the S9+ will hit the stores on March 16. But the screens on the Galaxy S phones just tend to be really, really good all the time.
The Galaxy S9 has a 5.8-inch Quad HD+ Curved Super AMOLED display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio, resulting in a pixel density of 570 ppi. Amazon has it listed for pre-order for the same list price.
Samsung Israel mobile division director Guy Hibash said that the new smartphone's main feature is the quality of its camera. Both lenses on the S9+ take benefits from OIS. But, if you think about everything Samsung's included in this smartphone, you'd probably be hard pressed to think of what else you could want.
The difference will be mostly on the look and the camera as well as the user interface. The Galaxy S8+ took a little longer to come down in price, but it had fallen to $500 by November. The company has priced the Samsung Galaxy S9 at Rs 57,900, while the Galaxy S9+ at Rs 64,900.
Apart from that, the Galaxy J8 Plus from Samsung, which will be the successor to the Galaxy J7 Plus, will be launched with Android 8.0 Oreo on board. So, while taking selfies, it will create a focus around you leaving other things out of the spot light.
How much will older Galaxy phones cost?The Galaxy J8 with Exynos 7870 processor and 3GB RAM was spotted on the GeekBench listing a few days ago.
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- BAJA, Gio dos Santos se pierde los amistosos del TRI
- Manchester City sigue imparable en la Premier League
- Bravo: "Me están llamando a la Roja en contra de mi voluntad"
- Google anuncia que eliminará la publicidad relacionada con criptomonedas
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Shakira se separa de Piqué, predice Mhoni Vidente
- Inicia Reunión del Consejo de Ministros de Relaciones Exteriores SICA-España
- Taxis voladores sin piloto
- Iker Casillas revela que se inspiró en Jorge Campos