Becca got engaged to pro racing driver Arie Luyendyk Jr. when The Bachelor finale taped in November 2017, but he dumped her less than two months later during what was supposed to be a "happy couple visit" in Los Angeles.
Arie's fiancée, Lauren Burnham, took to Instagram to share photos from their day out at the race track.
When The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave caught up with past Bachelor contestants Ashley Iaconetti and Becca Tilley on the red carpet of the iHeartRadio Music Awards, it had her wondering if she should sign up for Bachelor in Paradise - and whether husband Edwin Arroyave would approve. "It was like nothing I've ever experienced before".
Plus, in another vid, Sterling recreates the show's opening segment with the help of a scale model of New York City and some action figures!
Going out in public together is new to them because "The Bachelor" requires secrecy from its cast until the season is over.
As some of the buzziest personalities in entertainment today, the women of The Bachelor were on hand to join in on the fun. "It's been really sweet". The tradition began in 2012 by the grand prix as a tribute to the late Dan Wheldon, who won the St. Petersburg race in 2005 and made the city his home soon after.
"He smashed me!" Galavis said of Luyendyk stealing his crown.
Then Minnesota Representative Drew Christensen took to Twitter to announce that, with enough support, he'd write such a bill.
- Ganaron Del Potro y Mayer
- Putin ordenó derribar avión secuestrado antes de conocer que era falsa alarma
- El América pierde a Kevin Ramírez dos meses
- 58 por ciento está a favor de la destitución de Kuczynski — Perú
- Directiva no sancionará a "Maza" Rodríguez, Comisión Disciplinaria investiga altercado — Lobos BUAP
- Gobierno no aceptará alteración del orden en Pedernales — Miguel Vargas
- There Is No Steel Backbone in Donald Trump's White House — Jamie Stiehm
- Despidieron a Augusto Tartúfoli de Intrusos — Inesperado
- Trump advierte a la UE: "Prepárense para los aranceles"
- Atacaron el convoy del primer ministro palestino en Gaza