The Reds will be keen to try and avoid defeat when they take on the Portugese side in the first leg of their last 16 clash on Wednesday night.
Similarly, there were reports that the player was unsettled by the speculation, and that just ties in to that emotional buy-in, that state of hypnotic seduction that is necessary to play for Klopp. Their style of high-press and pace in attack has yielded 61 goals in 27 league games, 34 of them on their travels.
So far in the ongoing season, Salah has scored 29 goals across all competitions, shattering several records to reach the figure.
Eriksen, though, would likely jump at the chance to join Barca and it is his potential desire that could be the difference between him staying or departing.
However, he also finished off his Liverpool career with a hat-full of spectacular goals and, in the long term, there is no doubt he will be remembered fondly.
"I've been surprised by the enormous quality of the whole squad, but most especially by what a great group of people they are and all they have done to welcome the new arrivals".
He rattled the cage by continuing to push for a move to Barcelona in January, leaving Jurgen Klopp with little choice but to relent.
"He tells us where he wants us to play, where to do certain things on the field..." They are two of them.
"The skill he's got - that goal he scored against Spurs, going past two players and lifting it over the goalkeeper, I can only think of a player like Messi scoring a goal like that". Given the reluctance of Liverpool to get rid of Coutinho, a report from the Barca technical secretariat recommended to keep an eye on Mane.
There is a caveat, of course. There's a buzz and rightly so. But not just to me.
The star is about to begin the process of obtaining a Portuguese passport, which he is eligible for through being married to his wife Aine - he revealed to Mundo Deportivo. Klopp is already popular with Liverpool fans after rebuilding the side and playing such an attractive style of football. Reaching the final of the Europa League in 2016 gave them a taste. "In fact, I hate it. I only answer nicely now because I am friendly and we are in public but, if someone asked me about the round after the round in private, I would leave the room".
- Marjorie de Sousa quiere llevarse a Matías a vivir a EE.UU
- Gallardo planea cambios en River Plate
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool star Roberto Firmino has stepped out of Coutinho's shadow
- Videgaray y asesores de la Casa Blanca se reunirán en EU
- Metallica gana el Premio Polar, considerado el Nobel de la música
- Al ritmo de "Despacito", patinadores se lucen en los Juegos Olímpicos
- Pese a rumores, el líder del Estado Islámico está vivo
- Estadio de San Marcos será remodelado — Panamericanos
- FC Porto Believe They Can Stop Liverpool's "Great" Attack
- La mujer de Ángel Di María explotó contra el DT del PSG