Eriksen, however, has the capability of dictating the play further back down the field and Ernesto Valverde's team appear to be chasing the Tottenham midfielder once more to eventually replace Iniesta as their conductor in chief.
"Is he underrated? I don't think so, not anymore".
"He's a very important player and he doesn't always have to be the standout player".
The Reds never had any need to instruct the player to seek dual citizenship though, whereas Barca want Coutinho off their list of 'extra-community positions' (also currently occupied by Yerry Mina and Paulinho) so they have a free space for a potential incoming player from a country outside the European Union.
Barca believe that the Danish international can be the natural successor to veteran playmaker Andres Iniesta after the club's coaching staff dismissed internal suggestions that Philippe Coutinho could fill that role.
"I don't know what other people think about Roberto Firmino".
"We qualified for the Champions League without Phil, he was not involved in either of the Hoffenheim games". The Northern Irishman also favorably compares in the exhilaration stakes to his German counterpart, having taken Liverpool as close to a Premier League title as they have got since its inception in 1992.
Klopp says he fears none of the remaining sides.
Keita's dynamism, proficiency both in defensive and offensive actions, and flair on the ball means he is tailor-made for Liverpool's style. The Emirates Stadium has, for example, played host to several of their friendlies.
Inevitably, Klopp was asked if Liverpool can repeat the improbable Champions League win of 2005.
"I'll ask Rafa but that would surprise me because it makes no sense".
The Egyptian winger has got off to a flyer since joining the Reds in a £34million deal from Roma in the summer.
"I don't like talking about the round after the round you are playing".
Klopp confirmed he will abandon his goalkeeper rotation policy in Europe, with Loris Karius retaining his place.
- Gallardo planea cambios en River Plate
- Liverpool fans react on Twitter to Danny Ings cameo v Porto
- Marjorie de Sousa quiere llevarse a Matías a vivir a EE.UU
- Caso Inkafarma: declaran improcedente demanda de amparo contra compra de farmacias
- Este es el peor ladrón; dejó inconsciente a su cómplice
- Pese a rumores, el líder del Estado Islámico está vivo
- Afirma senadora que collar es de acrílico
- CJF cancela elección de jueces de distrito por indicios de corrupción
- Por violencia huyen monjas de Chilapa, asegura Diócesis
- FC Porto Believe They Can Stop Liverpool's "Great" Attack