At Disneyland in California ticket prices went up $7 and increased to $117 for adults.
It was just announced at D23 Expo Japan that the Marvel Super Hero universe will also come to Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris, where Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith will be totally reimagined as a high-speed, hyper-kinetic adventure, in which guests will team up with Iron Man and their favorite Avengers. All of the increases are reflected on the parks' websites.
At the gate, a one-day regular Magic Kingdom ticket will cost $119, a $4 increase. Coming to Epcot Future World, the new attraction will open in time for the 50 anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort in 2021.
Mickey Mouse's keepers crept in on mice feet, and began charging up to $129 for adults and $123 for children on peak day entrance to the amusement park. The cost of a "value" ticket will remain the same at $97. The increased demand has generated crowding and longer waits for visitors during popular times like spring breaks.
Company officials said Sunday that this program will evolve in 2018 to address the visitation patterns of their guests. Disney is leveraging its movie IP all over the world. Disney has "adjusted" its prices at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.
Disneyland ticket prices are seeing the biggest increases.
Disney hopes that the admission modifications will help even out visiting numbers throughout the year to decrease waiting times.
On the most expensive days, the new pricing structure means a family of four with two kids will have to pay $526 for a day of fun in the park.
We have been telling you for a couple of weeks now - if it's February, it must be time for Disney's annual ticket price increases. "Next week it will be Universal". For more information, please visit. The Signature pass, which includes free parking, is now $999, up from $849, and the Signature Plus pass is now $1,149, up from $1,049.
- Estados Unidos avanza a semifinales de Copa Federación
- Barcelona Frustrated by Resilient Getafe at Camp Nou — WATCH
- Colombia recibió 6.5 millones de turistas extranjeros en 2017
- Un iluminado Esteban Paredes le dio un triunfo agónico a Colo Colo
- "Este título va a ayudar mucho al tenis en Chile" — Jarry
- Marcos Peña rechazó su condena y apoyó a Macri — Caso Chocobar
- Nueva York demanda a Weinstein y su compañía por violar derechos civiles
- "Neymar jugará algún día en el Real Madrid..." — Marcelo
- Ricardo Arjona habría sido demandado por incumplimiento de contrato
- Fiscalía investiga a club de fútbol envuelto en escándalo — Paraguay