With the Blues currently in disarray due to the uncertain future of manager Antonio Conte, the Belgium international surprisingly confirmed he is still happy at Stamford Bridge but won't rule out anything at this stage.
After Atleti beat Madrid in the 2013 Copa del Rey final at the Santiago Bernabeu, Courtois poked fun at Real's fans in a song during his side's celebrations at the Neptuno fountain.
Spanish football expert Guillem Balague thinks that Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea will demand a release clause be included in his new contract, potentially giving him the chance to leave for Real Madrid. One of the most simple is playing a firm defensive line - usually five men - across the top of the box. "He was my idol when I was a child".
"But I do not want to stop, I want to continue working and striving on the field and then yes, I love it when people like him speak well of me".
Eyebrows were raised at the hefty fee, but the 26-year-old would likely fetch three times that figure in today's transfer market. Yet another name making the list is Neymar who moved to Paris Saint-Germain in a big money transfer.
With Luis Enrique reportedly lined up to be appointed in the summer, the former Watford boss would only be keeping the hot seat warm until May, but it would be a welcome opportunity to restore his damaged reputation.
When it came to previewing the upcoming matches against Barcelona in the Champions League, Hazard is confident. However, this is a difficult patch for both manager and the club.
"I understand that the rumours are coming back today, as we are talking about a new goalkeeper there [at Real]", the Belgian said.
- Galarreta/ Fujimori/ Corte IDH/ TC/ Venezuela (10/02/18) — Café matutino
- Boca no afloja, aunque volvió a ganar con lo justo
- Suena "Despacito" en las Olimpiadas de Invierno
- ¡Un invicto menos! El infierno fue mucho para Rayados
- Raptan a agentes de la PGR en límites de Nayarit y Jalisco
- Se estrella avión con 71 personas a bordo cerca de Moscú
- Thalía se deja ver al natural
- Histórico choque de manos entre las dos Coreas — Tregua Olímpica
- Kim Jong-un busca acercarse a Corea del Sur
- Frank Reich, nuevo entrenador en jefe de Indianapolis Colts