Despite their Hollywood upbringing, Angelina Jolie wants her daughters to focus on humanitarian ideals instead of superficial ones.
The accident was not a bad one as Pitt and the two men were able to drive off their cars from the spot of the accident. And we are at our best when we are fighting for others to have the same rights.
The motorists appeared to be surprised to have been dealing with the A-lister and were seen smiling and shaking hands. In fact, the actress strives to teach all of her children that helping others is the most meaningful thing you can do in life.
The Oscar winner is well aware that those "freedoms" are a direct result of living in the U.S., and that her kids might have had a very different life had they not been adopted.
The activist continued: "I think of how hard women fought to get us to where we are today".
'For instance, Brad wants to keep their estate in France and keep up their wine brand, while Ange wants to sell the property and use it all for charity. "Particularly other women", she said. "When it comes down to it, we still treat violence against women as a lesser crime". She said her patriotism goes "hand in hand" with her service.
'In some countries, sexual violence is less of a taboo discussion. "Over 150 countries have signed a commitment to end impunity for war-zone rape".
'There are new teams in place to gather evidence and support prosecutions. You have to find the root of the problem.
We're in tears. Aren't you???
Actor Brad Pitt was involved in a three-car pileup in Los Angeles, California, on Monday, Feb. 5, but didn't suffer any injuries in the collision. Traditionally pegged as the spring fashion issue - second in magnitude only to the September issue - the March edition features Jolie in a range of elegant, structured workwear from the likes of Zac Posen and Brooks Brothers, which Posen also designs, and Akris.
The issue, which is the first official issue under ELLE new editor in chief Nina Garcia, will be on newsstands nationwide February 20.
- Marcelo: 'Neymar jugará algún día en el Real Madrid'
- La embajadora del Mundial deslumbró en la "Bombonera"
- Elon Musk sends sportscar into space on world's most powerful space ship
- Llegó la lluvia y bajó la temperatura — Domingo con abrigo
- Hallaron muerto en España a un jugador argentino de handball — Conmoción
- Detienen a Esteban Loaiza por posesión de drogas en EUA
- El Gobierno no quiere elecciones limpias — Luis Florido
- Mark González se estrena con un gol en Magallanes
- Cosquín Rock confirma su versión chilena para la primera semana de octubre
- Colombia plantea plan de rescate financiero para Venezuela si renuncia Maduro