Barcelona are cruising towards the Spanish title, and Getafe are unlikely to halt that march. "There's a lot of points to go and we have to be positive", said Amor.
Here, we look at the key talking points ahead of the encounter.
Getafe have three draws in their last three games, picking up nine points in their last six games.
Barcelona were held to a frustrating goalless draw at home to Getafe, failing to score in a La Liga match for the first time this season. We hope to see Coutinho get better and better.
Barca manager Ernesto Valverde praised the impact recent signing Coutinho made in the 3-0 aggregate victory over Valencia as the Brazilian scored a decisive goal in that contest. He still needs to work on his relationship with Coutinho and was more threatening after Iniesta came on.
Once again, Getafe were let down by their finishing, with Angel Rodriguez and Jorge Molina particularly wasteful.
"We did enough to win but we have to recall that Getafe played well too". Fellow centre-back Thomas Vermaelen is also likely to miss out, while midfielder Andre Gomes is doubtful.
Dembele, 20, has been out of action since 14 January and has been restricted to just four La Liga appearances since completing his £135m ($187m) transfer from Borussia Dortmund in August 2017. The 31-year-old provided two moments of genius to unlock a resolute Valencia defence and see his side through to the Copa del Rey final.
With the final not taking place until April 21, Barcelona can now turn their attention to other competitions, starting with the La Liga and then the Champions League.
Ousmane Dembele (l) and Ernesto Valverde. Getafe are a team who stop you from playing so you don't get close to their box. Getafe defend well and they are having a great season, " Valverde said at a press conference streamed live on Barca's official website.
Getafe's impressive league position this season has been maintained on the back of a brilliantly organised defensive unit.
Jose Bordalas' side have drawn their last three matches - against Athletic Club, Sevilla and Leganes - and are currently in 11th place with a respectable 29 points from their 22 games.
Barcelona will, no doubt, play far worse than this and win handsomely, it's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes isn't it!
Between what they pressed and us not being fresh, it cost us. Barcelona had an 11-point lead two rounds ago.
- Un iluminado Esteban Paredes le dio un triunfo agónico a Colo Colo
- Cierra Meade precampaña en Edomex
- Coche bomba explota en carretera a Puerto de La Libertad, El Salvador
- Se registra apagón en el norte de Puerto Rico tras explosión
- Investigan agresión armada contra siete personas en Acapulco
- Fiscalía investiga a club de fútbol envuelto en escándalo — Paraguay
- Colombia recibió 6.5 millones de turistas extranjeros en 2017
- Wawrinka accede a semifinales del torneo de Sofía
- Kim Jong-un invita al presidente surcoreano a un encuentro bilateral
- El Papa abre las inscripciones para la Jornada Mundial de la Juventud