It's fair to say that the Bixby button hasn't been well loved given Samsung's treatment of its virtual assistant in the West, however it is something that the company is hoping to strengthen as it moves forward.
Keep your eyes peeled for this update as we push through the month.
What do you think about the update?
The next step is testing at T-Mobile which could take several weeks while the carrier tacks on its own enhancements and bug fixes.
The latest versions of the Galaxy S smartphones have all released in recent years with the most recent build of Android.
We all are eagerly waiting for the next flagship smartphones from the Samsung, expecting to be debuted before the MWC 2018 begins.
The update will bring with it plenty of bug fixes, optimisations, and new features. Samsung Experience is essentially the new name for the company's earlier UI called TouchWiz.
Now if you like accessories that look like a Sega Genesis, this will be your jam.
This means an Android Oreo release for the S8 and S8+ should be pencilled in for Friday.
The Android 8.1 update is now available for Google's Nexus and Pixel devices (including the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P), but Samsung's version of Oreo is now based on Android 8.0. Do you like the look of the upgraded DeX Pad? Instead of holding the device upright, you lay the device down and plug it into the protruding port. The beta testers in Germany can now download the update manually by heading to Settings " Software update. Samsung Experience 9.0 is based on Android Oreo, and will be available on the next flagship Galaxy device, which is the Galaxy S9 series.
- París SG cumplió en Toulouse con un gol de Neymar
- Al ganar las elecciones regresará Gómez Urrutia del exilio: AMLO
- Despiden a futbolista por actuar en videos porno
- EU ofrece ayuda a Colombia para los venezolanos
- Arroja 6 lesionados caída de helicóptero en Tequila, Jalisco
- Ochoa Reza llama "prietos" a seguidores de Morena; luego se disculpa
- Escándalo entre dos estrellas de "Sex and the City"
- "Después de Messi no hay nada" — Maradona
- Frente Amplio y Partido Nacional caen en intención de voto
- "Neymar no se va a ir al Real Madrid" — Luis Fernandez