The arrival of Mbappe and Neymar at PSG for this season has contributed to Argentina international Di Maria not being guaranteed a starting berth.
It is form and displays that have led to some leeway for the duo by their boss and, whilst he admits he isn't 'jealous' of Neymar and Mbappe for their privileges, Rabiot couldn't help but claim that there is a slight bit of favouritism going on to keep them both sweet.
Paris Saint-Germain stars Neymar and Kylian Mbappé get certain "privileges" at the club, according to team-mate Adrien Rabiot.
He told Canal Plus: "I know everyone wants to know who will play on Wednesday but the important thing for me was today and, most importantly, the victory".
Bringing the pair to the Parc des Princes was a statement of intent to the rest of Europe, letting the football world know that they plan to be the next super power, both financially and in terms of winning trophies. I'm not jealous of either.
PSG return to European action on 14 February in the Spanish capital, with the return leg set for 6 March.
Former Real legend Ronaldo, meanwhile, thinks Neymar would be a huge hit at the Bernabeu.
Rabiot, however, revealed that the ex-Santos wonderkid is anything but arrogant in the PSG dressing room in spite of his world-class ability and sees the attacker as one of the good guys.
The Brazilian made it clear to Barcelona he wanted to leave after PSG came knocking following an approach for their midfielder, Marco Verratti.
- La reacción de Rufina Cabré ante la llegada de Magnolia Vicuña
- Abaten a "El Gabacho", presunto operador del cártel de Sinaloa en Chihuahua
- Yerry Mina, convocado por Barcelona para el duelo frente a Getafe
- Cómo estará el tiempo este domingo en Mar del Plata
- Volcó el micro de una banda que tocó en Cosquín Rock
- Estoy listo para lo que sigue: Meade
- "No estoy muerto" — Aclara José José
- Primer ministro surcoreano almuerza con delegación de Pyongyang
- The other Rocket Man's space odyssey — Joe Dowd
- ELN ataca peajes en Cesar y quema tractomula en Antioquia