Before joining the administration, Bannon was CEO of the Trump campaign, and his appointment as strategist and senior counselor to the president drew massive criticism because of Bannon's history of ultra-conservative views.
"I don't believe there's any way back for Mr. Bannon at this point", Gidley said. He issued a statement Sunday praising the president's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., whom he was quoted accusing of treasonous behavior in the book.
In an effort to try to repair the damage from the book, Bannon said his "treasonous" comment was directed at a former Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who also attended the meeting at Trump Tower.
The bookstore typically runs out very quickly when authors such as Dan Brown or Harold Coben come out with a new title, and one-off books-such as "The Woman in the Window" from new author A.J. Finn-also sell as quickly as they come in, Millard said.
Those psychologists and therapists admit they diagnosed from a distance, doing so, they said, out of an ethical obligation to warn the country. Following the death of Breitbart founder Andrew Breitbart in March 2012, Bannon was appointed as chief executive.
Copies of Michael Wolff's book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" are seen at a local bookstore in Washington, DC, US, January 5, 2018. In it, McNamara directly responds to the Trump team's prior cease-and-desist letter.
Among them was Trump's primary backer in the election, Rebekah Mercer. She had pledged support for Trump "and the platform upon which he was elected".
But if he was damaged by the electoral defeat of his preferred candidate, Roy Moore, in Alabama, his fall from grace was cemented by "Fire and Fury".
Druley says requesting an interview with Trump is not an attempt to reconcile past issues the White House has had with ESPN. "I wonder who today he's on the phone with, or who is he at a bar downing V-8 with - or whatever he's drinking?"
This content is published through a licensing agreement with Acquire Media using its NewsEdge technology.
- Trump says Sen. Durbin misrepresented what the president said during DACA meeting
- Tennis: Federer eases past Gasquet into fourth round of Australian Open
- ÚLTIMA HORA: Sismo de magnitud 6.3 sacude Chile y también Perú
- Activan Alerta Amarilla por frío en 9 delegaciones de la CDMX
- Walter Montillo se lesionó y podría dejar Tigre
- Liberals fall for hilarious spoof of Wolff's Trump book
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Steve Bannon has stepped down from Breitbart News
- Renuncian 14 diputados al Verde en Chiapas
- "Los pueblos amazónicos nunca ha estado tan amenazados como ahora" — Papa