"That's the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end... this presidency", he concluded. All the attention has only served to stoke the flames of intrigue around the book, making Fire and Fury one very hot commodity. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone.
In addition, Wolff says in the book that the president's relationship with his youngest son, Barron, 11, is distant, claiming "an absentee father for his first four children, Trump was even more absent for his fifth, Barron".
At that meeting, Mr. Trump refused to fire Mr. Flynn, whom he believed had done nothing wrong in speaking with Mr. Kislyak.
Trump has also been reported to be unimpressed with Tillerson's work as Secretary of State. Melania Trump, who had been assured by her husband that he wouldn't become president, could return to inconspicuously lunching. "So, he was 100 percent, not only 100 percent for what Trump was saying, but actually urged him on probably" Kessler explained.
"Your publication of the false/baseless statements about Mr. Trump gives rise to, among other claims, defamation by libel, defamation by libel per se, false light invasion of privacy, tortious interference with contractual relations, and inducement of breach of contract", Trump's lawyers said in the letter to Wolff. "It's all about him", Wolff said.
Trump lit into Bannon in a tweet Friday night, saying he "cried when he got fired and begged for his job".
Kessler predicted the controversy about Wolff's book would soon "blow over" and people would "recognize that it's not an honest story". "The Kindle and Audible versions of 'Fire and Fury' are available to download immediately". Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don't exist. "I've never heard about this in the publishing world before, because it has such a political momentum behind it. Everyone has poured out wanting to get a piece of this book". "I think it's wonderful", said Book Passage co-owner Elaine Petrocelli. And the "I am really a very smart genius" fight is not one that has a "win" for Trump.
"Trump ended with: ".to President of the United States (on my first try).
On Friday evening, Trump tweeted: "Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. Once he lost, Trump would be both insanely famous and a martyr to Crooked Hillary".
- Familiares exigen ver cuerpo de ex policía rebelde Óscar Pérez
- Australian Open: Djokovic downplays injury as he powers on
- Miércoles de cesárea: Tragos a cambio de mostrar cicatriz en bar mexicano
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Schweinsteiger renueva con los Chicago Fire
- Tras 20 años fuera, Juan José Origel regresará a Ventaneando
- Próximo Presidente, quien comprenda a sociedad enojada: Ríos Piter
- ¡Estremecedor! Adulto mayor abraza a su mascota luego de un incendio
- Xolos advierten que van a Monterrey por triunfo en Liga MX