numberFire's models project Anderson to score 26.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,900 on Wednesday night. "I'd hate to be a referee trying to make that call because that's as tough call, I felt like I was there but obviously he felt like I wasn't".
The number three was the theme of the night for Brooklyn: three straight losses; third-quarter meltdown; Patty Mills' 7-of-8 performance from three.
Harris is quietly having a solid campaign in his second season with the Nets as he's averaging career-highs in points (10.0), rebounds (3.2) and shooting percentage (.468). "A lot of times the poorer shots we take on the offensive end translates to difficulty possessions defensively".
After sustaining an ankle injury in Game 1 of the 2017 Western Conference Finals, Leonard has been unable to get fully healthy.
By comparison, Leonard has logged fewer than 30 minutes per game on only one other occasion since his rookie season (2011-12) and has been a stalwart for San Antonio the past two seasons, averaging more than 33 minutes and 20 points per game.
Heading into this season, the general expectation was that Leonard would continue his rise and potentially emerge as an MVP-favorite, since Westbrook was joined by both Paul George and Carmelo Anthony and Harden now had Chris Paul beside him after a very busy offseason.
Elsewhere, the Charlotte Hornets scored a record 77 points in the first half to beat the Washington Wizards 133-109.
The Nets entered Wednesday's game at 16-28, but Popovich believes Marks will have the franchise on the right track. "For us to be a good team, I can't play in that fashion".
Leonard is no longer with the team on this current road trip. Afterward, Popovich sounded excited at the prospect of getting his top gun back in full form. He also shot 46.8 percent from the field.
Leonard has played just nine games this season after missing the first 27 games with a quadriceps injury.
With the Nets trailing 89-83 and 3:21 left to play, Spencer Dinwiddie - who was just 3-of-13 from the floor - went to the line and missed not once but twice.
The Spurs took control early in the third quarter with a 16-2 run that included eight points from LaMarcus Aldridge as they pushed their lead to 67-50.
- Moody´s: Fin del TPS es un riesgo para El Salvador
- Yate impacta a una lancha de pescadores; así se salvaron
- "Tide Pod Challenge": El nuevo y peligro reto viral con detergente
- Alec Badlwin considera que "renunciar" a Woody Allen es "injusto y triste"
- Jugador de los Chicago Bulls sufre aparatosa caída en pleno juego
- Reconoce Meade reclamos por impunidad
- Padres que torturaron a sus 13 hijos enfrentarían cadena perpetua
- Asesinan a dirigente del PES en Petatlán, Guerrero
- Recórcholis abrirá parque de diversiones este año
- La mayor operación anticorrupción de Brasil inspira nueva serie de Netflix