"The IOC, having acknowledged that the presumption of innocence has been lost for Olympic Athletes from Russia (OAR), it was imperative that the IOC establish clear criteria and a transparent process to allow the inclusion of OAR in the Games".
The food and beverage to be offered to athletes, staff and Olympic officials from around the world will be monitored at every stage before serving to ensure safety and quality, according to the PyeongChang Organizing Committee and the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
To celebrate the 2018 Winter Olympics coming to PyeongChang, in its home country of South Korea, Samsung has created a wonderful limited edition Galaxy Note 8.
Samsung is launching a limited edition Galaxy Note 8 Winter Olympics Edition, similar to the earlier iterations of the limited edition phones. And unfortunately, you will never have a chance to own one. that is, unless you are competing in or involved with managing the games this year. Their phones will come bundled with cases that feature the Paralympic Games logo.
"Samsung's commitment to the Olympic Movement has increasingly enabled meaningful connections through innovative mobile technologies over the past 20 years", said IOC President Thomas Bach.
While you have virtually no chance of owning this limited edition Galaxy Note 8 organically, being the cynical sort of chap that I am, I'm sure that we'll see some units appearing on eBay at some point in February. However, the Galaxy Note 8 isn't the first Olympics Winter Games limited edition phone. Not much has changed in the special edition of the Galaxy Note 8 featuring a custom PyeongChang 2018 themed wallpaper with black background. It is also in line to receive the Android 8.0 Oreo update soon. Galaxy Note 8 comes in a White, Black and a Gold colour variant with respective Olympic themes. The phone earned an "excellent" rating in PCMag's review, nabbing props for its "high-quality, waterproof build", "improved S Pen stylus", dual cameras, and more.
The long-track team has multiple medal threats in Pyeongchang, including long-distance specialists Ted-Jan Bloemen and Ivanie Blondon, and sprinters Vincent de Haitre and Alex Boisvert-Lacroix.
- Precio del cobre agarra fuerza en Chile
- Bannon refuses to tell Congress about his time working for Trump
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- El Chelsea necesitó de los penales para pasar en la FA
- Ferrari cede; fabricará un superdeportivo eléctrico para derrotar a Tesla
- Gremios aeronáuticos lanzan un paro para este viernes
- Los Lakers buscan más estrellas
- Refuerzan el resguardo al juez Richard Concepción tras riesgo de atentado
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- La Unión Europea consensúa nuevas sanciones unilaterales contra Venezuela