Donaldson, the 2015 AL MVP, got a $6 million raise after rebounding from an injury-slowed 2016 to hit.270 last season with 33 homers and 78 RBIs in 113 games.
CHICAGO - Kris Bryant has agreed to a $10.85 million, one-year deal with the Chicago Cubs, a record for a player eligible for arbitration for the first time. It's a record for a player that was eligible for salary arbitration for the first time.
On Friday morning, the Cubs officially avoided arbitration with two pitchers just ahead of the noon deadline. As a whole last season, which was split between the Cubs and Tigers, the seasoned southpaw tallied a 3.41 ERA, 80 strikeouts and 35 walks.
Wilson's downfall included being left off the team's National League Championship Series roster. On Friday, he agreed to a $10.85 one-year deal with the Cubs, said a source with knowledge of the situation. "The records on the field are way more important, because when you're doing that, you're helping the team. you get paid millions of dollars to do something you've loved since you were 4 years old".
In 2017, Hendricks was 7-5 with 3.03 ERA with 123 strikeouts and 1.19 WHIP. He's under team control through 2020.
- AC Milan release big transfer statement on £71m Suso — Liverpool news
- Policía danesa acusa a más de mil jóvenes por pornografía infantil
- Sainz, sancionado con 10 minutos de recarga
- Muere Dolores O'Riordan, vocalista de The Cranberries
- WikiLeaks whistleblower Chelsea Manning is running for the US Senate in Maryland
- Unión Europea evaluará sacar a Panamá de lista negra de paraísos fiscales
- Se filtra primera foto del romance entre Dakota Johnson y Chris Martin
- Confirman dos ataques incendiarios a capillas católicas en La Araucanía
- Federer y Nadal van por el título — Abierto de Australia
- Huracán vs San Lorenzo, Torneos de Verano Argentina 2018 — Partido en vivo