"There is still an opportunity for [Ozil] to stay". PSG manager Unai Emery has criticized the rumors from the Spanish media, hinting that they are trying to disrupt them.
But do not take that as City throwing in the towel. Or was the United manager making a public play to Sanchez by boosting his ego with such praise?
If nothing else, United have to keep City honest in their pursuit of the league leaders.
Malcom's agent is believed to have held discussions with Spurs' and Arsenal's hierarchies in recent times to try and come to an agreement over a possible transfer this month. I don't know, I don't know how I can answer you.
"Incidentally he's won trophies with us".
Ozil, who could miss Arsenal's Premier League clash at Bournemouth on Sunday with a knee complaint, has just six months to run on his current deal. Stoke should be dispatched on Monday, and the Red Devils will look to gain some revenge on Burnley - who drew 2-2 at Old Trafford on Boxing Day - when they travel to Turf Moor on January 20. OK, the club wants 50 million or 60 million. However, they fear they are being used by Sanchez's agent to elicit a higher bid from Manchester City and so have given the striker a deadline to make up his mind.
"It's not about transfers".
Predicted Arsenal XI vs Bournemouth
"I maintain what I said".
The Chilean is out of contract at the end of the season but reports are suggesting Arsenal could sell in January for a cut price.
"It doesn't matter who he is. The game. Of course I answer your questions".
Jose Mourinho has saluted Alexis Sanchez as a "phenomenal" player and did not deny Manchester United want to sign the Arsenal star. And dropping him into a No 10 with Lukaku position may blunt one of the sharpest weapons in his armoury of running at defenders. "I don't know but probably this weekend he is going to defend Arsenal colours, so I don't think it's correct to say things about Alexis Sanchez".
Asked if he was more optimistic that Ozil will agree a new deal than he was last summer, Wenger replied: "Yes".
City have revived their interest despite holding a huge 15-point lead at the top of the Premier League but are unwilling to meet Arsenal's £35million valuation which has allowed their local rivals the chance to swoop in at the last minute.
- President Trump calls himself a 'very stable genius'
- Mi caballo me sale mucho más barato que mi vieja: 'El Bronco'
- CES 2018: Conoce el Bell Helicopter, el taxi aéreo
- Sus impresiones ante la etapa maratón del Dakar — Carlos Sainz
- NBA suspende a Serge Ibaka y James Johnson por pelea
- El "oso" de Maluma durante el desfile de Dolce & Gabbana
- Fiscal inspeccionó terrenos de Mark Vito Villanela — Chilca
- Asesinaron a un subcomisario de la bonaerense para robarle el auto
- Trump to approve 'significantly flawed' Iran nuclear deal for last time
- Detienen a policías por robo de combustible