The book paints an unflattering portrait of Trump and features numerous associates - especially former adviser Steve Bannon - trash-talking the president. "I've never heard about this in the publishing world before, because it has such a political momentum behind it. Everyone has poured out wanting to get a piece of this book". Trump made the comments from the presidential retreat at Camp David, Maryland, where he was meeting Republican congressional leaders about their legislative agenda for the year.
"My window into Donald Trump is pretty significant".
U.S. President Donald Trump has launched a fresh broadside at his former ally and now-nemesis Steve Bannon, accusing him of crying and begging for his job after he was fired from his position as White House Chief Strategist.
The bookstore is always open until 1 a.m. on weekdays, but today's midnight crowd, which reportedly included a number of journalists, was apparently bigger than usual. "No reason to waste the president of the United States' time".
"I absolutely spoke to the president".
President Donald Trump says its full of lies and misrepresentations. "They all say he is like a child". Point of fact. Reagan developed signs of Alzheimer's while still in office.
"Regardless of whether or not there's a lawsuit, they should be concerned about peddling fake stories", White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said.
"Suddenly everywhere people are going, 'Oh my God, it's true, he has no clothes'".
Trump tweeted: "The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon".
Top New York Times White House reporter Maggie Haberman called the book "thin but readable". In turn, the publisher responded by releasing the book a week early. But the publisher, Henry Holt, moved up the release date from later this month to Friday amid the publicity, and hard copies were quickly sold out in the Washington area.
Beers Books in downtown Sac is keeping a running tab of calls they've received today asking for Fire & Fury. "If I have to choose who is a liar and who is not.so far POTUS wins that dubious honor hands down!" an additional tweet read.
- Trump to approve 'significantly flawed' Iran nuclear deal for last time
- Benavides es el nuevo líder del Dakar en motos
- President Trump calls himself a 'very stable genius'
- Jennifer Garner tiene nuevo amor y Ben Affleck está furioso
- Sujeto intenta suicidarse en el Aeropuerto de Tijuana
- Some excerpts from bombshell book against Trump
- Wenger: Ozil could still stay, but Sanchez will go
- Investigan a Steven Seagal por una violación en 1993
- Trump's 'shithole' remarks targeted at Hatians, Africans sparks global outrage
- Michael Douglas niega haberse masturbado ante una escritora