This isn't the first we've heard of this ban.
KEITH: When Trump stops by the cameras, he often lingers to answer questions - not so today.
After President Trump on Thursday threatened to block the book, his lawyers issuing a cease-and-desist letter, the publisher responded by moving up the release date to Friday. "My family and I have not communicated with Steve Bannon in many months and have provided no financial support to his political agenda, nor do we support his recent actions and statements".
More White House officials were involved in the effort to persuade Attorney General Jeff Sessions to not recuse himself in the Russia investigation beyond counsel Don McGahn, a senior administration official said. These issues and more were discussed during a January 5 segment on MSNBC. Some lines in some areas of the country went around the block.
There are so many explosive quotes in author Michael Wolff's new book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House", that it's been hard for the media to keep up - even a media who's familiar with the fast-paced news cycle in the Trump era.
Trump on Saturday took to Twitter to defend his mental abilities, saying he is "like, really smart" and a "very stable genius".
Wolff's book, "Fire and Fury - Inside the Trump White House", has proved to be another shock to the system for Trump and his top aides, coming just as he starts his second year in office.
According to the book, the President is regarded as an "idiot" by treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus. Their estimable accomplishment of getting to the West Wing risked at any moment becoming farce. Allegations are going to come out.
Justin Bethel, manager of the Politics and Prose bookstore, said its 30 copies sold out quickly.
"He is not a typical President of the past, I think that's well-recognised". But that doesn't mean that a majority of people believe him.
The acrimony surrounding former White House adviser Steve Bannon's very public break with President Donald Trump is escalating, suggesting a permanent split between the president and the pugilistic strategist who helped put him in the Oval Office.
"President Trump had purported that he gave Wolff "zero access" to the White House for the book".
- Djokovic dealt tough Australian Open draw as he plans tennis comeback
- Bookies bet on Federer to retain his Australian Open title
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Fede Bal le hizo frente a los rumores de infidelidad
- Thiem pulls out of Kooyong
- January 2018 Nintendo Direct Mini Covers Upcoming Switch Games
- 'I Don't Think Mahrez Would Want to Go to Arsenal' - Wise
- Dominic Thiem an Australian Open doubt after Kooyong Classic withdrawal
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Hazard Set To Sign Chelsea Contract Extension Amid Madrid Interest