Earlier this week, the White House also said that Trump never sat down with Wolff.
CNN has not independently verified all the assertions in Wolff's book.
Publisher Henry & Holt Company had planned a Jan. 9 release. I wasn't angling for some job.
"Not only is he helping me sell books but he's helping me prove the point of the book". "And his staff is no better".
An independent bookseller in Washington sold out of the book in less than 20 minutes, according to BuzzFeed, while book wholesale distributor Ingram Content Group was also out of stock.
Michael Wolff's Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House was published on Friday, four days before its initially scheduled publication date. "Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look". The book claims that many people close to the president believed his "mental powers were slipping", noting in particular his tendency to repeat expressions in swift succession. He coined "Crooked Hillary" and "Lyin' Ted" during the 2016 presidential campaign.
"It's unusual for a book to get all this attention without anyone having known about it", said Bercu. "That's the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end. this presidency".
On Friday, Trump continued to tweet, saying that the book was part of a concentrated effort by the "Fake News Media (Mainstream)" to attack the presidency "at every new front imaginable. Whether he realized it was an interview or not, I don't know, but it was certainly not off the record".
Anchor Savannah Guthrie then asked, "Would you release any of those recordings since your credibility is being questioned?"
Michael Wolff made the claim in an interview with the BBC, responding Mr Trump's description of his book as "boring and untruthful". Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don't exist. Did he ever listen to me for one second?
Others have said that the book, while filled with new and lurid details, corroborates previous reporting about the Trump White House.
- Guardiola: Liverpool a top team without Coutinho
- Conductor de programa Zurda Conducta atropelló a cuatro bomberos en Barquisimeto
- Sebastien Loeb ganó la etapa y Peugeot llena el podio
- Con el diálogo buscamos construir una ruta hacia el futuro — Florido
- Trabajador desaparecido en el incendio estaba cerca de donde fue la explosión
- El papa pide solidaridad y comprensión con los inmigrantes
- La producción de fotos casera de Pampita
- Riña en el Penal del Topo Chico deja al menos 2 muertos
- Donald Trump irá a su primer chequeo médico
- Dejan cuerpos desmembrados en una camioneta en Xalapa