Eriksen played the killer a pass, an absolutely brilliant ball out wide to Serge Aurier and he took one touch before delivered what appeared to be a shot.
Hazard also praised Dele Alli, Son Heung-min, Christian Eriksen and Harry Kane, and liked the pace and tempo from Mauricio Pochettino's side. I haven't seen it since I got here.
"Sonny [Heung-Min] is flying and so is Harry".
"Maybe I have to take the responsibility for playing too many attack-minded players".
"It was a fantastic performance", said Pochettino.
For all of Tottenham's brilliance, Everton failed to register a single shot on target and - following a strong start under Sam Allardyce - they are now without a win from their last six matches.
A ship that Sam Allardyce had seemed to sail is sort of starting to sink again now.
"Tottenham can beat anybody by a lot of goals but they should have had to work a lot harder than they did".
Tottenham Hotspur are are unbeaten in their last 10 matches against Everton in all competitions.
If he stays, that is.
Inside the final ten minutes, Spurs put together the move of the game with Aurier, Son and Alli involved before Eriksen swept home the fourth goal.
Rooney had a goal disallowed goal in the first half and that was his only major involvement in front of goal.
Swansea were also on the end of a mistake which would have been rectified by the VAR when they appeared to be denied a first-half penalty in the 1-1 draw at Newcastle.
Kane's latest record comes after a stellar 2017 that saw the 24-year-old set a new record of 39 Premier League goals scored in a calendar year, beating the 36 that Alan Shearer managed in 1995.
DANIEL LEVY, Spurs chairman, on fending off advances from top European clubs for Harry Kane and Dele Alli, among others.
You can visit the EE website for more information on the BT Sports offer.
Team news on the way from Wembley, but how might both sides line up this afternoon? We think the second goal was offside but we cannot control whether the referee gives it or not. This time Son was the creator, demonstrating his skill and dribbling ability by twirling away from Jonjoe Kenny, rendering the inexperienced right-back an irrelevance as the move unfolded.
- Alan Ruschel convierte el gol más emotivo de su vida
- 'Window closing' to find survivors in US mudslide
- Iran Rejects Trump Demand For Renegotiation Of Nuclear Deal
- Facebook dará prioridad a noticias de familiares o amigos
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho speaks out about Zlatan Ibrahimovic's future
- Djoko, Wawrinka and Muguruza all battling to make the Aussie Open
- Donald Trump irá a su primer chequeo médico
- Iago Aspas me llamó 'negro me mierda': Jefferson Lerma
- Sebastien Loeb ganó la etapa y Peugeot llena el podio
- El papa pide solidaridad y comprensión con los inmigrantes