You can catch up on the Dark Souls announcement and all the latest Switch happenings by checking out today's Nintendo Direct Mini. In Japan, the trilogy box set will run you 49,800 yen. The games also had RPG elements that allowed you to level up your character's stats.
The game, which debuted on the Nintendo DS way back in 2007, has a loyal following due to its fresh style.
Nine online covenants will be hidden throughout the world to offer different online interactions.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze has a release date of May 4th, 2018. His support Pokémon joining him will be Mew and Celebi. If you've ever played a "Dynasty Warriors" game, you'll be right at home. This includes a few new games as well as ports from older Wii U titles. Chances are it's going to be a similar sort of affair to Dark Souls, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, but who knows. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is being ported over to the Switch.
Nintendo announced a new Mario Tennis game: Mario Tennis Aces.
The new Mario Tennis Aces also features Luigi.
The teaser trailer, which lasts less than thirty seconds, features the sound of rain in the background while a bloody rope wrapped around some sort of contraption (at least, I think that's what it is), inside a wooden frame twists tighter.
Super Mario Odyssey will be getting a free update next month. But so far, the usual trapping the series is known for are all there. Anything you were hoping to see but didn't? Like Bloodborne and Demon's Souls, this could be another exclusive for Sony. For a franchise that has supposedly packed its bags and is on the way out, there sure is a lot of interesting stuff happening. The game's specific release date is not yet available. This version of the game will take all the content from both the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game and bring it together. This game also has a two-player cooperative play. Updated versions of Dark Souls, The World Ends with You and Hyrule Warriors - among other games - are headed to the hybrid portable console.
Dark Souls: Remastered will be released on May 25. Closing out the presentation was possibly the biggest revelation of the day: Dark Souls is coming to the Switch. For anyone disappointed that we're not getting an actual sequel, this is a bright side worth clinging to! Here is the list of games releasing.
- ¡Buenas noticias! Confirman la novena temporada de "The Walking Dead"
- Trump da paso para atrás en dos temas cruciales
- Raúl Jiménez rompe 'malaria' con preciosa volea
- Aguardado pelo Sport, Diego Souza não aparece em treino
- Corea del Sur propone formar equipo unificado en hockey sobre hielo
- Desmienten muerte de soldado rescatista en sismo de septiembre
- Andy Polo dejó de pertenecer al Monarcas Morelia de México
- Asesinan a periodista independiente en Nuevo Laredo
- Fuerza Popular abre proceso disciplinario a congresistas que apoyaron a PPK
- Atlético de Madrid vence 1-0 al Eibar