Not only have City spent well in the transfer market but the creation of the Etihad Campus has allowed them to build an impressive academy system that is beginning to produce graduates capable of playing for the first team. It can make us more unpredictable if we don't.
The feeling around Anfield is that the Reds have mastered their approach so as to remain incredibly resilient, though gifting away reckless opportunities has been the undoing of Klopp's side - causing many games to be drawn from winning positions. "With Van Dijk they are even better".
Pep Guardiola's men travel to Merseyside on SuperSunday with an imposing 15-point lead in the table having gone 22 matches unbeaten in the league so far this campaign. But that would not have happened if Klopp had had his way.
"Alberto Moreno was in team training yesterday, the first full session".
The Chilean's contract with Arsenal runs out at the end of the season, and the club will definitely want to cash in, rather than letting him go for free.
"It will be 'right' before 'expensive'".
"You can see yourself that the atmosphere at every home game is amazing".
Salah has undoubtedly been Liverpool's man of the moment this season, scoring 17 times in the Premier League already. Then, they took part in two goalless outings against Norwich (in FA Cup) and Arsenal (in Carabao Cup semifinal first leg).
"(We're) disappointed to concede late on but we can hold our heads high", he told broadcaster Sky Sports.
The Blues have just two wins from 50 visits in all competitions going back to the mid-fifties. There's no need for that sort of desperation. And this is where it gets interesting. City are not just the team to beat; they're also the club setting the standards off the pitch. Maybe we will lose one day and maybe we won't.
"At this point, it just fits automatically". If there is a masterplan at work, there is little evidence of its genius. On the field, everyone knows exactly what we need to do.
"I didn't say that English coverage is immature".
It probably requires that defiance, that wounded pride, to finally produce a different result.
He said that while he'll never be the same player he was before the setbacks, that doesn't mean he's lost any quality or effectiveness. I said to him after a game 'Chapo! "I can't give enough thanks to the manager here, the club and it's been fantastic for me".
- Emiten alerta gris en Veracruz por evento de "norte"
- Balague comments on Malcom to Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal speculation
- Aumenta un 6 % el precio de los combustibles
- Deja Ricardo Anaya un buen sabor de boca al panismo nayarita
- Julián Gil revela de qué habló a solas con Marjorie de Sousa
- Opositores pretenden impedir que Hernández asuma la presidencia de Honduras
- Zinedine Zidane out? Fernando Hierro calls for calm at Real Madrid
- IOC to host talks on North Korean participation on January 20
- Pareja "yanqui" bajó 260 kilos y debutó sexualmente
- All you need to know about the Aus Open draw