Within weeks from now, Nokia will be launching the next-gen 6 and while the phone is confirmed to arrive with a number of improvements over its predecessor, its software suggests that the device is actually meant for a Q4 2017 release.
The Nokia 1 has now gotten leaked in the form of 2 photos.
Neither picture is dated though, so it's possible these pictures are old and HMD Global has in fact begun final production on the Nokia 1. Notably, the two images have a different design, which suggests that the phone might come up with two variants.
This is the same chipset found in upper mid-range smartphones such as the Moto X4. We called the previous iteration of the Nokia 6 the best looking smartphone under Rs 15,000 and the 2018 version looks set to carry forward that title. Fairly strong noise is there in areas of plain color even in bright light, and detail levels are usually low, with a lot of blurring. These images show the back of the phone in a matte gray finish. Android Go is meant specifically for handsets which offer modest specs. Stay tuned for more news and updates on tech.
The was recently in China.
One of the phones that were introduced by Nokia last year is the Nokia 6 - a device that is made to cater the midrange market. While there is no official word yet about the phone's launch, it has leaked on the e-hub again offering a glimpse of the design cue.
- Siguen desaparecidos nueve de los balseros venezolanos que naufragaron en Curazao
- Real Madrid intentó llevarse a Messi por ¡250 millones de euros!
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Santa Cruz amanece bajo el agua tras fuerte tormenta
- Intel's Spectre and Meltdown headaches continue
- Los tres estados con las mejores cifras de empleo en 2017
- Emite UNAM convocatoria 2018 para ingreso a licenciatura
- Presenta León a su nuevo refuerzo Giles Barnes
- Buscan en el Cusco a turista española que está desaparecida — Perú
- Instalan baños mixtos en la Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala