Now, yet another live photo of the Galaxy S9 has been leaked, hinting at significant design changes.
According to the latest leak posted on Weibo, Samsung Galaxy S9 will come with two options: 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and 4GB RAM with 128GB storage. Samsung claims that the single-core performance is twice as fast as the Exynos 8895 SoC that powered the Galaxy S8 duo and the Galaxy Note 8. All the Galaxy S9+ variants will reportedly come with 6GB of RAM on the inside. The Galaxy Note 9 would also come with an advanced iris scanner for additional security. If you look closely at the photo, the bottom bezel is visibly slimmer compared to the Galaxy S8. Chinese vendor Vivo has showcased the world's first phone with an in-display fingerprint sensor at the CES. Last year he told reporters in South Korea that the company was targeting a launch this year. Vivo uses Synaptics' new ClearID FS9500 fingerprint sensor on its phone. The leak also reveals that Samsung could also bring a 512GB storage variant, though it might be limited to select markets only. The App drawer shown in the video is quite same as old. Samsung has in the past introduced higher RAM and storage variants for the Galaxy S8 Plus and Note 8 as well, so it might do the same with the Galaxy S9 series. The smartphone form factor resembles the previous flagships and having 3D glasses on front and back (curved edges). Some may prove to be accurate in the end, while others will be totally off. Since everyone claims they have received the information from trustworthy sources, it's hard to tell which to take with a grain of salt. A hybrid microSD card slot for further expansion is also likely to be in tow.
- Creativo escape de 11 presos en Brasil. No podrás creerlo
- En un templo satánico masacraron a dos niños argentinos
- Ronaldo stole my Ballon d'Or - Ribery rants at 'injustice'
- Miami Arts Charter School Teacher Accused of Sex With Teen Student
- Ejecutan a 4 hombres sobre la autopista México-Tuxpan
- Muere mujer devorada por bacterias por comer ostras crudas
- Lanzan alerta por frío para 5 delegaciones capitalinas
- El hijo de Trump celebró su cumpleaños de una forma muy mexicana
- Nery Domínguez y su "traición"
- El presidente Donald Trump participará de foro económico mundial de Davos