Nobody can say Barcelona have been quiet when it comes to transfers, can they?
"I hope to be able to play soon and live up to the high expectations".
Michael Owen is also encouraged by the strength of the rest of the Reds forward line.
Completing the signature of their No1 target, regardless of the exponential fee involved, is a significant statement. It is consumed through a straw and traditionally held in a gourd. "We were very good in the first half, but the rhythm was not the same in the second half", said Valverde.
"I am sure he will help Barça achieve their objectives", he added.
Beyond that, Iniesta's days are numbered.
"I am very happy to play with him again, he is a great player, he wrote to me a lot, he is a very close friend".
The Anfield-based outfit will be offering a £50 voucher to each and every fan who purchased Liverpool's 2017/18 home, away, or third shirt with 'Coutinho 10' on the back, from club stores across UK and Ireland as well as the official LFC website.
Suarez took it in his stride, killing the ball with an equist first touch which set himself up for a volley to crash the ball in off the underside of the crossbar.
Coutinho has signed a five-and-half year contract to play at the Camp Nou after completing a medical and agreeing personal terms.
Barcelona doubled their lead on 37 minutes with a goal from the top drawer.
"Coutinho has an injury in his right thigh".
"Personally, I think Liverpool have got the better of the deal", he said on Twitter.
- Mercado accionario mexicano abre jornada al alza
- Alerta UEPC por el nuevo frente frío
- "Usted está más preocupado por la guerrilla": Trump a Santos
- Macri se reunirá con gobernadores patagónicos en Villa La Angostura
- North Korea will send delegation to Winter Olympics
- Samsung likely to launch its foldable smartphone in December 2018: Report
- BREAKING NEWS: Police Forced To Evacuate Apple Store After iPhone Battery Explodes
- Intentan quemar casa de reportero
- Carlos Tévez, en Boca: "Tengo muchas ganas de estar acá"
- En sexta ronda del TLCAN, van por cláusula quinquenal