In addition to offering more storage, the Galaxy S9+ will also come with a larger, 6.2-inch screen, according to reports, topping the 5.8-inch Galaxy S9 display. These flagship models will be available in all major markets.
Samsung Galaxy S9 series is expected to come with 10nm class chipsets, and, depending on the region of sale, will be offered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (in the US, China and select countries) or Samsung's Exynos 9810 series (in India, Europe and other places). Samsung's Galaxy S9+ may also come with a dual-lens rear-facing camera, instead of the single-lens camera that the company has reportedly planned for the Galaxy S9. Now, another leak claims to have put out the RAM and storage configurations of the upcoming Samsung flagship smartphones. Almost as if Samsung got wise to the idea that some users were upgrading in the spring, while others upgraded in the fall.
Hello, folks, my name is Akshay, and from the beginning, I like to play with latest phones, gaming consoles, PC's, Laptops's and what not.
We already have a handful of phones with Mobile HDR Premium screens. Which means, ideally both of them should come with Samsung's hallmark bezel-less Infinity display and an unusual aspect ratio of 18:9.
That's just straight up encroaching on Galaxy Note's territory. The same isn't true about the standard Galaxy S9 though. They don't need a new device to take it in. The good news is that new S9 rumors continue to trickle in today, and our MWC 2018 coverage is right around the corner.
- No hay ofertas por Alexis Sánchez
- Sebastián Piñera es proclamado presidente electo de Chile
- Continúa búsqueda de pescadores en Tonalá
- Paciente del IMSS fue engañado con "operación fantasma", acusa su esposa
- ¡Oficial! Philippe Coutinho fue presentado como nuevo jugador del Barcelona (+Fotos)
- Se mantiene el frío en dieciséis estados
- Llega Andrés Ibargüen y afición lo recibe con porras — AMÉRICA
- Se entregó el militante que agredió a un policía con una lanza
- "La forma del agua", de Guillermo del Toro, obtiene 12 nominaciones BAFTA
- Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ storage and RAM variants rumored