If the new report is to consider, Nokia 9 will be the star of the Jan 19 launch event, which will be followed by next-gen Nokia 8 launch. Its not impossible the original Pixels got Treble (of course), but so did the Essential Phone along with the Huawei Honor 9 and Honor 8 Pro.
That's according to MyDrivers, which adds that it will apparently cost 3,699 yuan (roughly $560/£415/AU$735) for a 64GB model and 4,199 yuan (around $635/£470/AU$835) for a 128GB version, both of which supposedly come with 6GB of RAM. Nokia 8 (2018), on the other hand, is rumored to come with a bezel-less 18:9 display. Nokia 9 has also leaked in images which shows the phone to come in three colour variants - black, blue and silver. It seems that Treble requires a special partitioning of the internal storage that cant be done over the air. The two smartphones will also be customized for the Chinese market, so there is a good chance that the global variants of the two smartphones will be announced by HMD Global at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in February.
Earlier this year in September, a Geekbench listing revealed the specifications of the Nokia 9. Two new smartphones are expected to be unveiled at the event - Nokia 9 and the second-generation Nokia 8. Nokia 8's 2018 edition may also fall somewhat at the similar price segment. Some of the other key features that the duo will share include IP67 certification for dust and water resistance, a dual-camera setup at the rear, and USB Type-C audio.
- Los Lakers buscan más estrellas
- Solicitaré una auditoria con la contraloría en lo interno de Pdvsa — Quevedo
- Jonathan Fabbro es buscado por abuso sexual a menor en Argentina
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Perú en Rusia 2018: francés Emmanuel Petit alabó a la bicolor
- Gran juego de Ginóbili
- Bolsa Mexicana cierra con alza
- Instagram tiene lista su app independiente de mensajería
- Investiga Fepade caso Odebrecht por delitos electorales