As the world's most expensive player, the Brazilian is an easy target for opposing supporters and always attracts attention regardless of how he performs. The few occasions we played as a team and played the ball around, we were dangerous and we created opportunities.
Bayern Munich won 3-1 to deal Paris Saint-Germain its biggest defeat of the season but still had to settle for second place behind the French team in their Champions League group on Tuesday.
The home side assumed control, though PSG's Kylian Mbappe and Neymar showed glimpses of danger.
And, with this defeat coming on the heels of a stunning 2-1 loss to Strasbourg in Ligue 1, Emery will know there is plenty of work to be done if PSG are to achieve their lofty goal of European glory.
Bayern Munich's players celebrate after winning the UEFA Champions League football match of Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain on December 5, 2017 in Munich, southern Germany.
Boateng: Honestly, not too much, as they settled for the minimum and were very clinical. That was the key to our win.
"They gave us some trouble in the first half, and scored early".
For all PSG's lavish spending, there was some irony in the fact Kingsley Coman, who they allowed to join Juventus in 2014, supplied the assist for the opener and the goal that put the game to bed.
The Bavarians needed to win by four goals to top Group B because of the head-to-head rule.
Referee Cuneyt Cakir waved away the furious protest by Alves and Tolisso stayed on the pitch to help Bayern close out the win.
Bayern set about settling the score in determined fashion at Munich's Allianz Arena. "Furthermore he is a very good team player, with a great engine and strong in the tackle", Heynckes said at the postmatch news conference.
Marco Verratti started the move, floating a pass into the penalty area where Edinson Cavani controlled the ball and picked out Mbappe, who made no mistake with his header.
Fortunately, Neymar is no stranger to this kind of thing and he dealt with it in good grace.
Both sides finished with 15 points, well ahead of Celtic and Anderlecht, both on three.
Corentin Tolisso (Bayern Munich) Bayern's record signing was a surprise inclusion in Jupp Heynckes' midfield, but his selection paid dividends with two goals against a side who were his fierce rivals in his Lyon days.
- Lo que promete Aaron Boone como manager de New York Yankees
- Ryan Reynolds será Pikachu en la película 'Detective Pikachu'
- El desesperado operativo para robarse a "Dorothy", la muñeca sexual más deseada
- Dirigente de San Marcos intentó ingresar al país 13 kilos de droga
- Falcao se despide de la Champions con gol ante Porto
- Atlético de Madrid, eliminado en Champions League, Cuadrado anotó con Juventus
- Detuvieron a Carlos Zanini en Río Gallegos
- Colombia agendó amistoso con Francia para marzo
- "Mediadores externos", la propuesta de Fajardo para salvar la Coalición Colombia
- Se difundieron audios de su psicólogo — Roció Gancedo