Manchester City made it 13 Premier League wins on the bounce on Sunday afternoon. However, he was dismissed by referee Andre Marriner in the 74th minute for a challenge on home full-back Hector Bellerin when over-running the ball.
Jose Mourinho heaped praise on the shot-stopper following his match-winning display, labelling him the "best goalkeeper in the world".
The England international was preferred to Marcus Rashford against Arsenal, who had to settle for a place on the bench. "All the effort from the players was magnificent".
David De Gea made 14 saves against Arsenal, equaling the record for the most stops in a Premier League match. I don't know so many in English but amazing, phenomenal, fantastic.
They face City next weekend in a match that could have a massive say on the outcome of the title race.
Wenger said: "The crowd was outstanding today because they could see that the team produced what was expected from them".
It's worth noting that they conceded chances in games against Burnley and Huddersfield, but perhaps the £200m+ firepower of United was too hot to handle on a chilly evening in north London.
'But we have the experience to get better out of a game like that, you know.
The United boss hailed the 24-year-old for his contribution in the victory at the Emirates.
"We worked pre-season well and hard about playing sometimes with three at the back, sometimes four". But despite him we should have scored more from 33 shots on goal.
"But the fact is that we were simply not efficient enough".
The first thing to note is the number of saves David de Gea was forced to make.
And Barton believes Mourinho may have a glimmer of hope, claiming Pogba's tackle was not malicious and that Bellerin was also at fault for his 'unorthodox' defensive position. The third goal assisted by Pogba showcased his compatriot's physicality but it was a case of Koscielny going too tight to his national team pal.
- Aterrador: Atestiguaron desde avión el misil de Corea del Norte
- "On veut gagner mais surtout être premiers" — Emery
- Argentina le quitó la categoría de "refugiado político" al exguerrillero chileno Apablaza
- Hariri confirma que no abandonará el cargo de primer ministro del Líbano
- Juez Carroza dictó orden de captura para Ricardo Palma Salamanca en Francia
- FBI Director Wray Email: 'Truly an Honor to Represent You'
- El Dakar 2018 pasará por Tucumán
- Policía británica frustra planes terroristas para asesinar a May
- Conoce a la nueva "niña más linda del mundo"
- "Bomba a bordo": un cartel asustó a los pasajeros de Aerolíneas Argentinas