No, the public should save some outrage for all those in Congress who are watching these shenanigans, these attacks on the rule of law and mockery of law enforcement, and are lifting not a finger to do anything about it.
"We find ourselves under the microscope each and every day - and rightfully so".
The message comes a day after Trump unleashed on the bureau's reputation, describing it as "in Tatters".
The Reinhold Niebuhr name on the account refers to an American theologist that the former FBI director reportedly wrote his university thesis on.
Responding to the president's unfunded and dubious claims on Twitter that the FBI's standing was "the worst in History", Wray sent an email to the bureau's 35,000 agents and support staff and said he is "inspired by example after example of professionalism and dedication to justice demonstrated around the bureau".
"After years of Comey, with the phony and dishonest Clinton investigation (and more), running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters - worst in History!"
Trump tapped Wray to lead the FBI after firing former Director James Comey.
'Because of the importance of our mission, we are also entrusted with great power, and we should expect - and welcome - people asking tough questions about how we use that power.
US lawyer Benjamin Wittes, a close friend of Mr Comey, then cleared up any remaining confusion and that the account did belong to him.
He signed off from the email sharing one of his "favorite work ethic maxims: 'Keep calm and tackle hard'". "But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness", Trump tweeted. There is virtually no one Mr. Trump is not willing to toss under a bus in order to put the cloud of possible collusion with the Russian government behind him.
Mueller has also obtained a guilty plea from Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos.
Trump told the New York Times this past summer he would consider it a 'violation' if Mueller were to expand the probe beyond Russia.
- ADFP confirmó clasificados a Libertadores y Sudamericana
- Nintendo lanzará algunos juegos de Wii y GameCube en Nvidia Shield
- "On veut gagner mais surtout être premiers" — Emery
- El Dakar 2018 pasará por Tucumán
- Aprobados 8.500 millones para recuperación del Museo Armando Reverón
- Pogba: I want Manchester City players to get injured
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Julio Comesaña renuncia a su cargo — Atlético Junior
- Argentina le quitó la categoría de "refugiado político" al exguerrillero chileno Apablaza
- Conoce a la nueva "niña más linda del mundo"