The defending UCL champions could go on to defeat Dortmund in this clash as Dortmund have been pretty sloppy in the defence. Pavel Kralovec (Czech Republic) will be the referee.
Unwanted at Santiago Bernabeu, it is there where he can show Real Madrid the error of their ways and why their decision not to make his dream come true was the wrong choice.
What is happening is nothing new, though, and Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho summed it up in September when he called the group stage a "warm-up". Cristiano Ronaldo has struggled domestically but has been incredible in Champions League.
Jurgen Klopp has an advantage over others, having worked with the forward at Borussia Dortmund. Madrid's success has been down to a superlative squad and the Frenchman ability of man-management. And Gareth Bale remains doubtful due to a calf issue.
Marca, covering it from a Madrid perspective, believe it could be different this winter, and Aubameyang could be off to Liverpool.
"He's out on the pitch doing bits, but not alongside the team". The previous nine encounters have produced 31 goals, underlining the fact that this has been a hugely entertaining European fixture.
However, Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is expected to rest some of his stars with Real already through. They will have several absentees ahead of this match, while other players are considered doubtful.
The winner is, in a manner of speaking, the world champion. Marco Reus, Mario Gotze, Lukasz Piszczek, Jeremy Toljan and Jacob Bruun Larsen will miss out for the German side. Meanwhile, the list of doubtful players includes Erik Durm (hip), Alexander Isak (knee), Sebastian Rode (thigh) and Maximilian Philipp (knee).
Indeed, the changes implemented in time for next season, guaranteeing four group-stage spots for clubs from Spain, Germany, England and Italy, are really a step closer to a closed league for the elite. In other words, they need to avoid a blowout loss to reach the UEFA Europa League. The Yellow and Blacks have suffered some shocking losses and have played some unexpected draws as well.
Whoever plays, the Real boss expects his side to produce a strong performance following two consecutive disappointing draws against Fuenlabrada in the Copa del Rey and with Athletic Club Bilbao in La Liga.
- ¿Cuál fue el soundtrack de tu 2017? Spotify te dice
- 'Time' designa 'Persona del año' a las mujeres que denuncian acoso sexual
- Declaran inconstitucional la ley de Descanso Dominical
- Tens Of Thousands Evacuated As Wildfire Grows In Southern California
- Zulianos respaldan operativos de fiscalización de la Sundde
- El radical cambio de look de Benjamín Vicuña
- Comisionado de la ONU, pide frenar Ley de Seguridad Interior
- Plantel futbolístico pasó un muy mal momento en pleno vuelo
- Roger Waters regresa al Perú después de 11 años
- OFICIAL: Cruz Azul confirma a Caixinha como su nuevo entrenador