After an illuminating showcase of her greatest hits, during which Ross was joined by her adorable grandchildren for the cutest boogie ever, the "I'm Coming Out" superstar was met with the highest honor of the evening with the American Music Award for Lifetime Achievement, which recognized the legend's incomparable artistic contributions and longevity in the industry. "Hey Diana, it's Taylor". I just want to say congratulations on your lifetime achievement award I want to say congratulations. I love you all.
"You're elegant, fierce, strong, and brave, and you have paved the way for everyone who does what we do now". Including me. So, thank you, ' Taylor continued.
The whole show was a family affair, with Ross' daughter, actress Tracee Ellis Ross, hosting the festivities.
The 46-year-old star said '[This is] not just for women, not just for black folk, not just for singers, actors, performers and entrepreneurs who want to forge our own destiny, but for all of us'. At the close of the show, he took the mic saying, "Grandma, I love you, and I'm so proud of you". "I don't personally know anyone in music who hasn't been inspired by you and influenced by you".
- Irán da por derrotado al ISIS en Siria
- ONU condena supuesta subasta de esclavos en Libia
- Presidentes de Sudáfrica y Angola viajarán a Zimbabue para mediar en crisis
- Calcio, Tavecchio si è dimesso da presidenza Figc
- Amor sin fronteras: pareja se da el sí a través del muro
- Estado Islámico publica imagen del papa Francisco decapitado
- Guterres se muestra "horrorizado" ante la venta de esclavos en Libia
- Avioneta aterriza de emergencia tras perder el control
- Por fin sabemos si Cristian Castro es gay o no
- Somos perseguidos políticos: rector UAEM