After an illuminating showcase of her greatest hits, during which Ross was joined by her adorable grandchildren for the cutest boogie ever, the "I'm Coming Out" superstar was met with the highest honor of the evening with the American Music Award for Lifetime Achievement, which recognized the legend's incomparable artistic contributions and longevity in the industry. "Hey Diana, it's Taylor". I just want to say congratulations on your lifetime achievement award I want to say congratulations. I love you all.
"You're elegant, fierce, strong, and brave, and you have paved the way for everyone who does what we do now". Including me. So, thank you, ' Taylor continued.
The whole show was a family affair, with Ross' daughter, actress Tracee Ellis Ross, hosting the festivities.
The 46-year-old star said '[This is] not just for women, not just for black folk, not just for singers, actors, performers and entrepreneurs who want to forge our own destiny, but for all of us'. At the close of the show, he took the mic saying, "Grandma, I love you, and I'm so proud of you". "I don't personally know anyone in music who hasn't been inspired by you and influenced by you".
- ONU condena supuesta subasta de esclavos en Libia
- Beyoncé, la cantante que más dinero ganó en 2017
- Somos perseguidos políticos: rector UAEM
- Harrison Ford, héroe en la pantalla grande y en la vida real
- Guterres se muestra "horrorizado" ante la venta de esclavos en Libia
- Amor sin fronteras: pareja se da el sí a través del muro
- Real Madrid intentaría fichar a Alexis Sánchez en enero
- Irán da por derrotado al ISIS en Siria
- El Potrillo se dejó ver con ex de Luis Miguel en Grammy
- Avioneta aterriza de emergencia tras perder el control