The Xbox One X has been performing very well in its first week, it's been revealed today. Redmond has been testing the new game gifting capability on the Microsoft Store for months now, and it's finally bringing the feature to all Xbox One users. The PS4 Pro sold just 50,000 units in the UK during its first week on sale, while the Nintendo Switch moved about 80,000 units.
According to Digital Foundry, the Xbox One X was able to hit a maximum resolution of 3584x2016, which is very close to true 4K (3840x2160).
Aside from resolution, the two versions of the game share similar quality when it comes to visual effects; draw distances and general level of detail were said to be the same.
The end result is that games that run smoother, load faster and look better than ever before. Unfortunately, you can only purchase and redeem gifts if both the sender and recipient are in the same country/region. Xbox One X raw data is at 67,000).
Microsoft's claim that the console is worth it on old, 1080p TVs is also true - however, the difference in loading times and slight performance increases perhaps isn't worth the money to grab yourself the console. Find the deals here on Microsoft Store.
- Murió José Andrés Blanco vocalista de la banda King Changó — EEUU
- Pentágono 'pide' renuncia de Trump en Twitter
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Un examen descartaría el consumo de cocaína de Paolo Guerrero
- ¿Por qué Christian Ramos celebró su gol como el 'Hombre Araña'?
- Tribunal de Cuentas observó subsidio de Sendic — Uruguay
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Pacto fiscal: las jubilaciones, ¿se actualizarán por encima de la inflación?
- Israeli billionaire buys 15 percent stake in Atletico Madrid
- Procurados de Iberoamérica celebran asamblea en Buenos Aires