Man of the match Iwobi drew Nigeria level in the 52nd minute after he combined well with strike partner Iheanacho.
Nigeria's Super Eagles produced an impressive performance on Tuesday to defeat former world champions Argentina 4-2.
"Why do we hold a friendly game here in Russia?".
However, as the ball went all the way through to the goalkeeper, the centre referee let it go, not wishing to disrupt the flow of the game.
"It is important for us to see how everything is arranged here before coming to Russia in 2018".
Super Eagles' Head Coach, Gernot Rohr has wrung some changes ahead of Tuesday's high profile friendly against the Albiceleste of Argentina in Krasnodar, Russia.
Nigeria scored 12 goals in their six qualification games, and their detractors had no answer as they progressed in style.
Aguero has eight goals in eight Premier League appearances for City so far this season, and his condition will be of huge concern for boss Pep Guardiola.
The South Americans have been hugely inconsistent in the past 12 months and have appeared short of inspiration during Messi's absences. "I know we are capable and have the individual talent to be able to get out of these situations and I'm worried about what happened tonight".
Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi scored twice and Brian Idowu also found the net for Nigeria in the second half. The midfield will be manned by Banega, Matías Kranevitter and Giovani Lo Celso with Dybala taking Messi's place with the striking line-up augmented by Cristian Pavón and Ángel Di María or Diego Perotti.
- Caso Belsunce: Pachelo se declaró inocente
- Brennan rechaza acusación de Evo y niega "conspiración"
- Bansefi presenta denuncia penal por clonación de tarjetas para damnificados
- Riquelme será el gobernador de Coahuila: Ochoa
- Morena exige disculpas por grito ¡eh, puto! PRI lo niega
- La "U" se queda 3 semanas sin Pinilla por lesión
- Si clasifican para el mundial nadie irá a trabajar — Aliento nacional peruano
- Jefferies Group LLC Lowers Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) to Underperform
- Tesla factory workers have filed a lawsuit claiming widespread racism, unsafe conditions
- Diego Turcios logra el primer oro cuscatleco en los Juegos Bolivarianos