We've seen multiple rumours and leaks in circulation which have essentially confirmed the existence of a new 2018 re-boot of the Galaxy A Series in-development. The page mentions an un-announced device labelled as the Samsung SM-A530, which fits in perfectly with the naming progression of the Galaxy A5, from the original SM-A500, through to 2016's and 2017's models as the SM-A510 and SM-A520 respectively - clearly the SM-A530 is the 2018 edition of the Galaxy A5.
Samsung is going to be one of the first brands to bring a note-worthy flagship in 2018, and as we all can guess - there will be two smartphones. It is also noteworthy that Samsung hasn't revealed any details about these upcoming smartphones as of yet. However, according to the description, the Exynos 9 Series 9810 is Samsung's latest flagship processor which will succeed their current Exynos 8895 that runs on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note8 flagships. The smartphone has now been spotted on FCC, hinting at the imminent launch.
The technology company also unveils its Isocell SLIM 2X7 image sensor, which offers "high resolution image sensors in small chip packages, delivering detailed pictures in low-light environments without a camera bump". It will be interesting to see whether Samsung will make this phone to be a mid-range offering, or will we actually see a really compact flagship from this Korea-based tech giant.
In the past, Samsung has rolled out compact versions of its Galaxy S devices which had less power, performance, and features than the standard one.
Samsung Galaxy X is expected to be in extremely limited supply.
- Surgeon: Shot North Korean defector suffered massive internal injuries
- Lovullo y Molitor fueron elegidos mánagers del año
- HTC presentó un casco autónomo de realidad virtual
- En un partido sin emociones, Millonarios igualó 0-0 frente a Huila
- Thalía se suma a tendencia de cero maquillaje
- Raging Star Wars Fans Forced EA To Let Them Play Darth Vader
- Gigantes vencen a Toros y son líderes en Dominicana
- Veintitrés países de la UE se comprometen a reforzar colaboración en Defensa
- Trump's power to launch nuclear strike under scrutiny
- El carguero estadounidense Cygnus arriba a la EEI