Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp is a firm admirer of his compatriot and Bayern Munich consider Draxler a viable replacement for 34-year-old Franck Ribéry, who is injured at the moment and in the final year of his contract at the Allianz Arena.
Queue tabloid talk in England in Germany of an imminent departure, then, and who better to link Draxler to than the two sides who were meant to be interested in him the last time around only to miss out when he headed to France? No one at PSG is jealous or angry with him. There is a host of rumors - new and old - to digest as the Reds look to cement their return to the Champions League with back-to-back qualifications.
Draxler, 24, was one of the players most at threat after Neymar's arrival in Paris but the former Wolfsburg and Schalke man has since reinvented himself as a central midfielder under Emery and is now enjoying regular minutes on the pitch.
"It is for this reason that he gets a few privileges".
He said: "It is normal many things are written about a superstar like Neymar, also lots of bulls***". I don't know exactly.
Draxler: "It's not a good time for me to think about my future in the short or longer term", while conceding that "obviously the Bundesliga is always interesting".
Draxler is not the only illustrious name to have been linked with a move away from the French capital, as Lucas Moura, Angel Di Maria and Edinson Cavani have all been mentioned among the players who could be offloaded over the next two transfer windows.
Despite the speculation over his happiness in Paris, Neymar has still scored seven goals and assisted five more from eight outings in Ligue 1.
- Gigantes vencen a Toros y son líderes en Dominicana
- Ingresos y gastos de aspirantes deberán ser públicos: INE
- Trump's power to launch nuclear strike under scrutiny
- Thalía se suma a tendencia de cero maquillaje
- Samsung Galaxy S7 now available for Rs 33490 on Flipkart
- Raging Star Wars Fans Forced EA To Let Them Play Darth Vader
- Descubrieron a Sol Pérez besándose con un actor — In fraganti
- ¿Escuchas a Justin Bieber? Al parecer podrías ser un psicópata
- Al Horford realiza un doble-doble en el triunfo de Celtics
- "Multa a Odebrecht es la mayor recuperación patrimonial del país" — Varela