This is due to the fact that Barcelona are rumoured to be in 'advanced' negotiations with Griezmann's entourage, with 'common ground in principle on the terms of a future contract' having been found.
And although Manchester United are not prepared to pay that amount, a deal for a lower fee could still be struck between the two clubs, according to the same story.
It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!
Le 10 Sport reports that Griezmann has decided to leave at the end of the season and the Blaugrana want a forward who can operate in multiple positions across their front line, particularly as a centre-forward.
A January transfer is unlikely, despite Diego Costa finally becoming eligible for Atletico when the transfer window reopens, with a summer switch more plausible.
Antoine Griezmann made no secret last summer of his desire to join Manchester United, with the player's repeated media hints making things absolutely obvious. However, Atletico's transfer ban meant that the 26-year-old forward decided to stay with the club. "It would've been ugly of me to leave at that moment".
The 25-year-old penned new terms on a five-year deal just last summer.
The international break has brought some delightful news for Barcelona fans.
But he now appears to have poured cold water over the idea of a move to Old Trafford.
- Liberan en EUA a pederasta detenido en la Cuauhtémoc
- Famosos celebran iniciativa del matrimonio igualitario en Australia
- El IMSS indujo parto de manera innecesaria: CNDH
- MINSA inicia Jornada Nacional de Vacunación contra la Influenza
- Critica EPN bullying a las corporaciones de seguridad
- Bar de Tijuana tiene una bebida para detener el acoso sexual
- El político acusado de acoso sexual por cinco mujeres — Roy Moore
- Cómo seguirá el tiempo este martes
- Veintitrés países de la UE se comprometen a reforzar colaboración en Defensa
- Matías, que el mundo sepa que eres mi hijo: Julián Gil