Moore - who made 52 Australia appearances and featured at two World Cups - has more recently worked as a team mentor with the Socceroos and urged the side to be sharper in front of goal.
With the tie poised at 0-0 after the first leg, the winner of the match in Sydney will progress to the finals next summer.
"Let's not be innocent", he continued. "It's espionage in football", Pinto told a news conference Tuesday.
"So once again it's just an embarrassing incident and that the videos show more than anything a drone can show". Such will be their control on the game that that could just about be Honduras' only route to goal, via a mistake.
But Postecoglou's uncertain situation has threatened to overshadow the team's preparations in recent months, with the 2015 Asian Cup-winning coach reportedly considering an exit regardless of whether his team advances. "Maybe if your job was on the line on Wednesday you'd be writing about that and not anything else", he replied.
He said: "We are flat-out focusing on ourselves".
Pinto is adamant the hosts used unsporting means to gain advantage and called the incident 'embarrassing'.
Having dominated away, all the expectation is on the Socceroos to dominate the game and eventually make their chances count.
The accusation follows another dramatic incident for the Honduran national team, who held a stand-off with the Asian Football Confederation after they were denied access to the ANZ pitch over sponsorship: Honduras players wore training jerseys with the name of a soft drink company printed on the back of their jerseys, but it was not one that had any commercial arrangements with the AFC.
That should prove the case as it so often does on Australia's home turf, wherever they may be playing.
"If it gets to that, whoever is going to be chosen will be ready", he said.
Australia failed to convert two clear chances to score in San Pedro Sula last Friday, but Postecoglou said he was content to come back to Australia on level terms.
"We will have to be aggressive and we will be even happier if we can go to Honduras with qualification".
"Without a doubt we'll be employing long balls tomorrow", he said.
Honduras coach Jorge Luis Pinto launched a scathing attack on the Socceroos, accusing them of spying on his team, saying it was an embarrassment to Australia.
"The World Cup provides a real opportunity to grow football ... people who don't always watch our game watch when a World Cup is on".
- Telcel impugnará tarifa de interconexión móvil
- Fiscalía extiende investigación por financiamiento de campañas de SQM
- "Es increíble que estemos hablando de Ibrahimovic" — Andersson
- Sorprenden a ex de Justin Bieber con ex de Selena Gomez
- Alcaldía adjudica estudios y diseños para TransMilenio por Av. 68 y Av. Ciudad de Cali
- Trump nominates former pharma exec Alex Azar as health secretary
- Meteorología pronostica aguaceros y tronadas para este domingo
- La Cuarta anuncia el fin de la clásica "Bomba 4"
- Aseguran marihuana, cartuchos y bazuca lanzar droga
- EA lowers Battlefront 2 hero costs after massive backlash