One image claimed to have caught the truck resting in an area where Tesla is known to test its vehicles while a video showed a mule pulling away effortlessly with a trailer behind it. That's about the extent of information we have on the truck from other sources outside Elon Musk.
The launch of a Tesla truck will provide the much needed morale boost, since a futuristic truck could potentially change the landscape of the freight shipping and commercial land transportation industry..
Tesla Semi Truck unveil to be webcast live on Thursday at 8pm! Not only do the snow and ice reduce grip severely, but the cold is also bad for battery performance.
It's unclear why such a top-secret project would be sitting there uncovered for the world to see months before its unveiling, and Tesla would not confirm nor deny that it was what the poster said it was.
It's hard to get an idea of the capacity from the short length of the footage, but it's another data point to show that they are at least still building a few more cars.
However, Tesla's CEO took to Twitter to let everyone know that the company changed the official semi-truck reveal date to mid-November, citing humanitarian reasons. That clearly didn't happen, thanks to the Model 3 issues, which have reportedly had a serious effect on Tesla's cash flow.
However, it's EVs we're here to discuss - particularly the Tesla Model X.
Nonetheless, shares of Tesla popped on Monday morning after Musk's Sunday tweet began to make the rounds.
With all the eyes on Tesla's Model 3 production ramp-up and the delays in customer deliveries, reservation holders are starving for any sign of an increase in production.
With battery prices plummeting and charging stations set to multiply, one company stands out as the #1 stock to buy according to Zacks research.
- Escándalo y suspensión en un partido del ascenso
- Bale Is Having A Hard Time — Isco
- El Burro Van Rankin causa polémica por su sueldo en Hoy
- Ronaldo welcomes fourth child
- Doman echó a Úrsula Vargues
- #VIDEO ¡Tramposos! Australia espía a Honduras con DRON
- La cábala de Ricardo Gareca para ir al Mundial
- La CGT no convocará paros contra la reforma laboral
- Bill Gates donará 100 millones de dólares al tratamiento del Alzheimer
- Venezuela se bañó de oro en inicio de los Bolivarianos