And Petr Cech can expect a busy afternoon up against the Premier League's top scorers this season.
But City restored their two-goal lead when David Silva, in what replays suggested was an offside position, collected a pass from Fernandinho and slipped the ball to substitute Gabriel Jesus for a simple tap-in.
It's now a club record-extending 15 straight wins in all competitions for City - a streak that includes a penalty-shootout triumph in the League Cup.
The Gunners are lining up with a 4-3-2-1 formation, while City begin playing 4-3-3.
Guardiola added: "Well done (to my players), it was well deserved".
Having not gained much joy from Alexis Sanchez on his own in attack with Mesut Ozil behind him, Arsenal threw on 52 million-pound ($68 million) striker Alexandre Lacazette in the 56th minutes and the Frenchman fired them back into the game with a clinical diagonal finish after being set up by Ramsey.
Veteran manager Arsene Wenger brought off Granit Xhaka four minutes after City scored their third goal and the Arsenal midfielder gestured angrily in the direction of the fourth official as he sat on the bench, complaining about the offside decision that had gone the hosts' way. The playmaker cut inside and squared a pass for Jesus to sweep home in the 74th, ending Arsenal's realistic hopes of a comeback.
Manchester City's Argentinian striker Sergio Aguero (2nd R) celebrates with Manchester City's German midfielder Leroy Sane (R) after scoring their second goal from the penalty spot during the English Premier League football match between Manchester City and Arsenal at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, north west England, on November 5, 2017.
"We have an opportunity to show we can do well against a big team away from home", he said. "I feel they don't work enough, because it happens every season".
- El Pincha buscará cortar con la racha de Argentinos
- Pronostican vientos y temperaturas cálidas
- Invima desmiente que el diclofenaco cause fascitis necrotizante
- 'Narco' y delito fiscal dejan en México 58 mmdd al año
- Cristian Benavente marcó nuevo doblete con el Royal Charleroi
- Destinos de Guerrero alcanzaron 57.5 por ciento de ocupación hotelera
- Aníbal Fernández criticó a la cúpula del peronismo
- Denuncian que reportero gráfico Jesús medina tiene más de 12 horas desaparecido
- La Juventus salta al subliderato de la Serie A
- "El mar le pertenece a Bolivia" — Miss Chile