The university's email also told residents and visitors to the school to prepare for emergency sirens and to follow instructions. DPRK stands for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, North Korea's official name.
North Korea's official media gave hints that the regime was focusing more attention on the 20th anniversary of late former leader Kim Jong-il's rise to general secretary of the party, which fell on Sunday, and the personality cult surrounding the Kim family tree.
Let's start with Washington's latest show of force against North Korea The U.S. flew two B-1B strategic bombers over the Korean Peninsula late Tuesday.
Most recently, multiple reports suggest North Korean hackers stole information from South Korea that outlines plans for war-time efforts between the South Korea-U.S. coalition and North Korea, according to the BBC.
The submarine is armed with 154 Tomahawk missiles capable of defeating North Korea's nuclear and missile sites as well as the presidential palace of its leader, Kim Chun-oun. Rhee, who is on the Parliament's defense council, said some 235 gigabytes of military documents had been stolen from the Defense Integrated Data Centre, and that 80% of them have yet to be identified.
U.S. President Donald Trump may travel to the inter-Korean border in early November when he visits South Korea, a defense source said Tuesday. Pyongyang has accused Seoul of "fabricating" the claims.
Operating profit is estimated at 516 billion won (US$453 million) in the July-September period, compared to an operating income of 283 billion won a year earlier, LG Electronics said in a regulatory filing. North Korea on Saturday promoted Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho to a member of the political bureau of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) from an alternative member, a rare promotion of a top diplomat to a key party position.
The country has said that it had successfully tested miniaturised hydrogen bomb which could be loaded onto a long-range missile.
- Por sorteo asignan nuevo representante de pilotos en el tribunal de arbitramento
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Pellegrini suena en Chile
- Maduro pide a Felipe VI una "indemnización histórica" a los pueblos indígenas
- Ex jugador George Weah, nuevo presidente de Liberia
- Cuatro reos se fugaron esta madrugada de la cárcel de San Felipe
- Los presidentes del SICA y de Chile celebrarán su primera cumbre
- Abren proceso penal contra presidente del PSG y exsecretario de la FIFA
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game