The 31-year-old is in his 10th National Football League season and fourth with the Giants, having also played for the Denver Broncos (2013), Philadelphia Eagles (2011-12) and Arizona Cardinals (2008-2010).
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie returned to the Giants' practice facility Thursday and met with coach Ben McAdoo.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported on Twitter that DRC got into a heated argument with Giants head coach Ben McAdoo on Sunday after getting pulled from the game, a 27-22 loss to the San Diego Chargers that dropped winless NY to 0-5.
In fact, one has to wonder if Giants management is getting fed up with McAdoo, even though some of these things ailing his team are out of his control. Collins says that Rodgers-Cromartie didn't leave the team but was suspended after he had a disagreement with McAdoo, according to Leonard.
McAdoo is now not scheduled to speak with the media Thursday after practice, but requests have been made for that to change.
ESPN reported that the Giants plan to welcome Rodgers-Cromartie back "with a clean slate once he has served his punishment".
The maximum suspension allowed by the NFL's collective bargaining agreement is four weeks.
"He came in today, made a decision to leave", McAdoo said. McAdoo said he suspended the two-time Pro Bowler after he walked out of the facility following a meeting between the two earlier in the day. "We had a conversation [Tuesday]". So he left and now the Giants are suspending him. I was suspended way before I left.
The 31-year-old owns 26 tackles and a half sack for the winless Giants this season. "I left [because] I felt what he said was BS".
- Bono le escribió una emotiva carta a la familia de Santiago Maldonado
- Uruguay aplica "medidas espejo" ante bloqueo comercial brasileño
- Puede la SEP revocar los permisos al Tecnológico — Nuño
- Denuncian a Ricardo Anaya por enriquecimiento ilícito
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' - the biggest takeaways from the trailer
- Costos para viajar al Mundial de Rusia
- Cepal mantiene en 2.2% previsión de PIB de México
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
- Trump: Corea del Norte "tiene un problema que debe resolverse"
- Cara Delevingne también fue acosada por Harvey Weinstein