Speaking to Dan Le Batard and Jon Weiner on ESPN Radio this morning, Nige said her motive was to expose inequalities in the system. "It's the inequalities with being a white person of privilege in general".
"How do we have someone who is paid millions to be a leader for a team doing blow, when we can't have blacks kneeling for the anthem", Nige asked rhetorically. "After I realized his habits and who he was and everything going on the system, he was going to get exposed".
"We were made aware of the video late last night and have no tolerance for this behavior", the team said.
The 55-year-old assistant coach resigned Monday, apologized and said he was seeking medical help after a video on social media appeared to show him snorting three lines of white powder at a desk.
Nige questioned why Foerster was given the opportunity to resign instead of being fired.
"How was he given the opportunity to resign after having such footage surface in the first place?" "I was surprised", said Nige. "If you was a minority, they would fire him". "But he spoke to me about other people".
In the video, Foerster does indeed say warm words to the recipient of the recording.
Nig'e said Foerster threatened her with an "NFL cleanup squad" if she didn't delete the photos and videos and that she feared for her life. "So before he could do anything to me I felt like that needed to be exposed". "Just in case I just somehow pop up dead, this story was still going to get out". Foerster, on the other hand, has probably worked his last day in the NFL, after being one of the highest-paid position coaches in the league.
Ross and Gase have since met, discussing "a lot of different things that have happened over the last month and just kind of game-planning going forward, kind of how we want to handle things on the field, off the field".
She said he wanted to marry her and have kids with her. Because we're not treated equally. "That's why we all have his back in here and we want him to get better, that's the only thing that means something to us right now".
"We've kind of been around the same circle of people".
"He definitely came in and helped our team", James said of Foerster.
- Trump: Corea del Norte "tiene un problema que debe resolverse"
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
- Bono le escribió una emotiva carta a la familia de Santiago Maldonado
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' - the biggest takeaways from the trailer
- "Nosotros no perseguimos partidos políticos" — Sánchez sobre Keiko
- Cara Delevingne también fue acosada por Harvey Weinstein
- Gary Neville states his prediction for Liverpool v Man United
- Denuncian a Ricardo Anaya por enriquecimiento ilícito
- Liberan a familia norteamericana que estuvo 5 años como rehenes del talibán
- Cuentas eléctricas bajarían 19,5% a diciembre — Gobierno