"[Trump] is immature, with poor impulse control; unqualified for the position that he holds; reactive, not proactive; not strategic, either at home or on the world stage", Clinton continued.
She posted a picture of the children's book named 'It Takes a Village' saying, "If you didn't like that book, try this one - some good lessons in here about working together to solve problems". At a campaign event last year, Clinton said half of Trump's supporters belong in a "basket of deplorables".
It may be worth pointing out that Clinton took home the win in all the presidential debates, according to polls at the time-but perhaps that's neither here nor there. She's promoting her new book, What Happened, in which she offers her side of the story as to how she lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
But Clinton, obviously, didn't win. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) voiced support for abolishing the electoral college system. "I wish it were that easy but it's not". "He had a message, and he is certainly carrying that through as we move into the fall with a very ambitious legislative agenda". Some waited in line for more than five hours to see her.
In the book, Clinton is unsparing in her assessment of the president.
"Domestically, to our institutions of democracy, our self-governance, our rule of law", she charged.
Odds on President Donald Trump crossing the pond in 2018...
Clinton's book has been widely criticised for laying blame on others for her historic election loss.
- Aerolíneas suspenden más de 25 vuelos por huracán Irma
- Boca quiere la punta frente a Godoy Cruz
- Zidane: "Queremos que Gareth Bale haga más; necesita tiempo…"
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Luke Rockhold Makes David Branch Tap To Strikes
- La frase a Zinedine Zidane a los jugadores del Real Madrid — Furioso
- Hallan sin vida a Mara Castilla, estudiante desaparecida en Puebla
- Oposición en Venezuela pide garantías a Maduro
- Irán dice haber construido el "padre de todas las bombas"
- Volviendo de la facultad, lo mataron para robarle el celular — Tremendo