While that stoked fears that Red Bull might be saddled with Honda as their only engine option, Red Bull hinted to Sky Sports that they have "existing relationship" with a motor manufacturer who can hook them up in Renault's place for 2019 that sounds a lot like Aston Martin.
The reports come as McLaren is expected to part ways with engine-maker Honda and go with Renault instead.
However, an announcement on Fernando Alonso's future at McLaren is likely to be delayed beyond the weekend, with the final dotting of i's still to be concluded. Red Bull could also leave the sport and could find a new buyer in 2020, which could allow teams like Audi and Porsche to join Formula One with Horner in charge.
The video, which is gaining traction online, amassed over 1.4 million views, 31k reactions, 7.8k shares and 5.8k comments at the time of writing.
As far as the rules are concerned, you try to beat the former, and try to help the latter.
The Perth-born driver also came from 16th to finish fourth last-start in Italy in an impressive display of overtaking. Porsche's involvement would mean the team would simply change ownership and acquire proper works engine status. It seeks to provide the freedom of space for the drivers to showcase their personalities and real life chemistry, by going out of the box and stepping out of comfort zones when carrying out content marketing, especially on social media.
"Verstappen publicly apologised to Ricciardo after knocking him out of the race with a poor passing move, with the Aussie later branding his teammate a 'f--ing sore loser". Porsche LMP Team engineers have been ordered to check the pre-development/concept of a high performance combustion engine.
The Austrian team and French engine-maker won four drivers' and constructors' world titles from 2010 to 2013, but they have since fallen behind Mercedes and Ferrari in the pecking order.Singapore:Red Bull boss Christian Horner said Renault's hybrid engines had "always fallen short" as speculation grew that the French supplier was about to implement a shock divorce from the multiple world champions. "We've fortunately got one this year", he said.
"He's going to have a child".
The International Automobile Federation (FIA) attempted to ban the use of team orders in 2002, but the sport's governing body retracted the ban in 2011 as teams were continuing to find ways around the rule.
- Maduro asegura que "están cerquita" de un acuerdo con la oposición
- Diamondbacks go for record 10th straight road win
- Putin visitará Bolivia en reunión de países productores de gas
- Trump could not compare to his opponent's flaws — Letter
- Luis Florido asegura que diálogo en Dominicana es "exploratorio"
- El huracán Irma deja inmensos daños en su aterrador paso por Florida
- Max Allegri: Lionel Messi simply 'unstoppable' when he has room to operate
- Oposición en Venezuela pide garantías a Maduro
- Zidane: "Queremos que Gareth Bale haga más; necesita tiempo…"
- Despegó el último vuelo de Delta Airlines desde Maiquetía