Guardiola refused to disclose the precise reasons behind his failure to involve Toure so far this term but admitted that he wanted to see more from the player, who was the only senior player of six out of contract in the summer to be given a new deal.
Guardiola appeared to suggest the 34-year-old was not giving enough in training.
"In Europe it's so demanding, it doesn't matter where - winning 4-0 away is not easy".
Pep Guardiola hailed Kevin De Bruyne as "one of the best players" he has ever seen after another masterful midfield performance from the Belgian.
"'I'm proud that we have scored nine goals in two games when we've had a lot of problems in that".
"If you want to grow you have to beat them and it's the same here [in Europe]". He said City were still 'growing, ' despite a study which showed the total spend on this squad is £775m, £3m more than the amount spent by the Paris St-Germain side now parading £200m Neymar.
"I am trying to work as hard as I can to be better every day, I want to improve and listen to the manager's advice, and learn off the other players". But Ederson went up for three long balls in training Tuesday morning and will be assessed on Wednesday.
One player who could make an unexpected return to action is Ederson.
Guardiola was also delighted with Stones, who headed in twice, as well as looking assured in defence in a comfortable evening for City. The step for the English teams - the local teams and national teams - is to do that: win one, or be close and then say: 'OK, wow, we are there'.
- Angelici reveló por qué Tapia eligió la Bombonera por sobre el Monumental
- Fiscalía de Veracruz cita a Fidel Herrera por medicamentos falsos
- Corte admite a trámite el caso de 'Los Porkys'
- F1 plans long-term stay in Singapore
- Huracán Irma se acerca a República Dominicana con fuertes lluvias y vientos
- Bajan pena a delito del que se acusa a presidente Morales — Guatemala
- La aspirina podría ayudar a reparar las caries, según un estudio
- Desliga Casa Blanca el financiamiento del muro y ley sobre 'dreamers'
- Muere Don Nacho Matus, decano del periodismo deportivo
- Maduro crea 'Plan Conejo' ante falta de alimentos