Mané must've watched highlights of Monday Night Raw before yesterday's game, as his attempt to win the ball was eerily similar to Sheamus' finisher in WWE.
Although he'll be in contention for a spot in the starting eleven when Liverpool host Sevilla at Anfield on their return to Champions League action tomorrow, the Reds attempts to have Sadio Mane's three-match ban for his high-boot challenge on Manchester City 'keeper Ederson during their disappointing outing at the Etihad on Saturday was rejected by the FA following a independent regulatory commission hearing.
The Liverpool forward posted a public apology for his challenge on Ederson, who luckily isn't badly hurt.
Be that as it may, Kompany is probably not going to go to the Netherlands subsequent to misery the damage to his calf on universal obligation with Belgium. Their performance against the Gunners had drawn plaudits from all corners and some were even tipping Jurgen Klopp's men to be in contention for the title. But after the sending off after they didn't seem to have any relation to each other, they were all over the joint.
And Mane took to Instagram to write: "I hope and wish Ederson a quick recovery".
With Gareth McAuley (£4.9m) also nearing fitness, the Egyptian faces a battle to retain his start. "We had to change something but they quietened us down very quickly". The violent conduct red carried with it an automatic suspension for a further three games, a fact confirmed by the FA today. It was unintentional, Mounie required a little bit of attention, but was able to play on.
Liverpool's fragile backline was tested on numerous occasions and perhaps the Reds were lucky in the end as the score could have easily been 7-0 to City!
"I actually never thought it would happen but only because I am used to things like this; it is not an English thing".
That is exactly what happened Saturday, in the first Premier League match back after the international break. A reality check came with a trip to Stoke where Arsenal has already lost this season.
- El aberrante ser que apareció tras el paso de Harvey
- Un hincha del Celtic intenta agredir a Mbappé en el partido
- Muy pronto podrás borrar lo que mandaste en WhatsApp
- Liam Neeson a punto de dejar el cine de acción
- Con James Rodríguez el Bayern Munich debutó con victoria en Champions League
- Una enorme bola de grasa puso en riesgo a Londres
- Liverpool most likely British team to reach Champions League knockout round
- Parlamento europeo pide sanciones contra Venezuela
- I have no doubts over Alexis Sanchez — Arsenal's Arsene Wenger
- Cofundador de WhatsApp abandona la compañía